The online racing simulator
3D LFS renders
(8487 posts, started )
More fat sidewalls . And new set of simple brakes. Tire material should be better now.

mogster imo you are the best

and i do like the big sidewalls because its realistic
Quote from G!NhO :mogster imo you are the best

+1

Btw what is that white circle behind rotor?
Quote from Gustix :+1

Btw what is that white circle behind rotor?

That's the background, the rim ends there, lol.
Ups my fault
Well done Mogster. I like the subtle dirt on the tyre
what i must see there and in which render?
Quote from Gustix :what i must see there and in which render?

You must see the lack of a wheel in your first render.
Some comments/improvement suggestions in future for my render too ?
emm maybe im blind but i dont see nothing wierd in both renders on front left tyre

Edit : now i got it its not for that im lazy its coz im removing parts that are invisible (in this render i failed :shy to decrease object count and make renders faster

Blender and Vista is not best friends when we talk about speed
Quote from Gustix :emm maybe im blind but i dont see nothing wierd in both renders on front left tyre

The wheel on the other side of the car, look under the car, there's no wheel.

LEFT front tyre...
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from okijuhans :Some comments/improvement suggestions in future for my render too ?

Very nice render and nice details

maybe ground texture is a bit low res but other stuff is just
Quote from okijuhans :Some comments/improvement suggestions in future for my render too ?

it looks very good , but it looks a little too clean for me....it looks too nice, if you know what i mean
Quote from Gustix :what i must see there and in which render?

WHAHAHAHAHAA its been on my desktop all day long and i didnt even notice LOOOOL :P still nice though :P (^_^) Are you gonna re-render it? Could i make 1suggestion then? which would make it even more nicer?? A nice little HDR effect like you had on the same scene with the pink car? :P

if you arent gonna rerender, its no problem still awesome
Quote from dutchshogun :WHAHAHAHAHAA its been on my desktop all day long and i didnt even notice LOOOOL :P still nice though :P (^_^) Are you gonna re-render it? Could i make 1suggestion then? which would make it even more nicer?? A nice little HDR effect like you had on the same scene with the pink car? :P

if you arent gonna rerender, its no problem still awesome

Paint a black dot on it
Here`s a test of my XRT. I will make a skinned version soon, but I have to remap the parts where the foglights was..
Attached images
XRT 02.jpg
Chrome on the rims?
lights ofcourse Chrome glossy or whatever with light blue colour.
More light Still a lot of bugs to be removed though.. But I like the model at least..
Attached images
XRT 03.jpg
XRT 04.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG