The online racing simulator
"Like" is not the right word, but better.
Quote from e2mustang :I've been working on this conversion on and off . This the LED taillight i did a few years back on brazil now converted to vray.(for me its hard to get the right materials for some reason) And im not good with lightning also,but here it is

If any1 wants it,let me know.(tho it wasnt so popular back than )

Send meee please.
front page intro I made for spdo
Attached images
spdo.png
I don't like the rims so much (IMO they don't fit this car), but the rest is quite cool.
Quote from andRo. :I don't like the rims so much (IMO they don't fit this car), but the rest is quite cool.

ye, you might be right, maybe that TE37 with large tyre would fit better...
SR MoE skin rendered by e2trabant:

Quote from Franky.S :SR MoE skin rendered by e2trabant:

Very nice setup - but, uhm.. isn't there a tire missing?
Quote from r4ptor :Very nice setup - but, uhm.. isn't there a tire missing?

ye i notice it now, maybe shadow cover it?

and its not my render, done by e2mustang
Quote from Franky.S :ye i notice it now, maybe shadow cover it?

and its not my render, done by e2mustang

photoshop will do the tricky
humm.. interresting coz i copied the left side from the right ones
Quote from e2mustang :humm.. interresting coz i copied the left side from the right ones

maybe u moved instead of copying
possible.i was tired as hell,i made that after midnight defenetly,maybe 2 am who knows

Franky could u please fix it with photoshop,we know your awesome skillz. ya know 2 numbers 4 weeks
Quote from e2mustang :possible.i was tired as hell,i made that after midnight defenetly,maybe 2 am who knows

Franky could u please fix it with photoshop,we know your awesome skillz. ya know 2 numbers 4 weeks

ye sure i get it done asap
Meh. Experimenting the background stuff, still not sure to get the reflections right. Applied HDRI to the environment of the car, but the skin became too dark, without any reflections..
Also, backgound is visible through the car, I have to render twice, once without the backgound, and copy the alpha to the original = no reflections from the ground, etc

I'm using Brazil, any help would be appreciated.
Attached images
xrr_infinity_1.jpg
xrr_infinity_2.jpg
XRR_duo.jpg
i like the studiosenes roland!
The photo thingy looks good aswell.
Here's another one.
Attached images
FZR_rawr.jpg
Looks epic mate. Got a new background! Nice job Roland.
Very nice renders, Toki-san
Really great job Toki!! Just from pure interest,wonder how would that look like if the skin would be black and white aswell?
Truly amazing
Thanks guys.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Just from pure interest,wonder how would that look like if the skin would be black and white aswell?

Like this.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG