The online racing simulator
3D LFS renders
(8487 posts, started )
I decided to upload some of my latest renders here.
Both done in Mental Ray,see you dont need any addons for max.
Attached images
LX6 Stripes New.png
LX6 Stripes Rear.png
Not bad at all, but tyres could be more darker.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :I decided to upload some of my latest renders here.
Both done in Mental Ray,see you dont need any addons for max.

nice renders BMW.

I see houses as reflections.
but where are these houses?
for the rest nice renders
im just testing different HDRI-s
And who said that we need something more than Mental Ray?
Attached images
render_fzr_346.jpg
Not bad Jotemi

At last i made my own tyre Advan Neova

Done in Blender
Blender's bump maping is hard for me

I actually started with that first tutorial. It's not shit. I admit there's lotsa shortcuts you can make but at least it teaches you some useful techniques and tools. Anyway here's something...

Quote from mogster :I actually started with that first tutorial. It's not shit. I admit there's lotsa shortcuts you can make but at least it teaches you some useful techniques and tools. Anyway here's something...

DAMN thats nice!
Quote from Gustix :Not bad Jotemi

At last i made my own tyre Advan Neova

Done in Blender
Blender's bump maping is hard for me

Screw you Gustix

Anyways, how do you do bump mapping in Blender?
Ryder its pretty simple overall

Find good sidewall texture , aplly it to model then change settings (look in image ) and add some lamps to make those bumps visible

Mogster i hate you nice job on that
Quote from mogster :I actually started with that first tutorial. It's not shit. I admit there's lotsa shortcuts you can make but at least it teaches you some useful techniques and tools. Anyway here's something...

nice tyre, but maybe it's a bit too "fat", i hope you understand what i want to say whit that

back to tut, yes it's good for some type of rims, but for a complex rim the second one is much easier
Quote from tikshow :nice tyre, but maybe it's a bit too "fat", i hope you understand what i want to say whit that

back to tut, yes it's good for some type of rims, but for a complex rim the second one is much easier

no its absolutly right in my opnion
my latest artwork
Attached images
Renderscene01.png
Oh thanks for the 'lil tutorial Gustix, and did you manually model that Neova tread??
Here is my first render. Crap, yeah.

No I don't know why the shadow is like that
this is my first render with 3ds max 7
but i want to change te background to another color or add a background picture but i can`t find that
Attached images
Render.jpg
Change - render - environment (to different colour) and then if you see that half is white and other half is your chosen colour then you must change also the color in Brazil renderer settings (dont remember).
thanks

Edit: where can i find this >> then you must change also the color in Brazil renderer settings (dont remember).
Quote from Gustix :That is background picture so i dont know why texture is repeating on wall

spinaker's request

dude.... you got that from blender? NICE!
Man dont be funnyguy, search for proffessional Blender renders. Every renderer has its best renders. We all are making .... together compared to proffessional dudes And its not quite right too like we others have too. Window glass should reflect the nature on the other side but for that you need to make HDRI etc.
would you already stop to be very perfect? its annoying now rly...

3D LFS renders
(8487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG