The online racing simulator
hi Julian,

nice render.

try to make a reflection plane from above .
This gives a better effect.
Yes, I can try. What settings must I use in Blender?
sorry,
Unfortunately I know nothing of Blender
OK, pity.
Quote from Boekanier :try to make a ball, cutting it by half

and put a glass material on, make the glass a little light-green with fog.

it is a half ball with brazil glass, actually its light blue ish but i try the fog today
One more:

Quote from Julian Hofer :Yes, I can try. What settings must I use in Blender?

Quote from Boekanier :sorry,
Unfortunately I know nothing of Blender

Quote from Julian Hofer :OK, pity.

What Boekanier meant, was that you should add a plane geomertry hovering somewhere above the car. Give this a flat/non shaded color.. could be called something like incandescense or luminosity. the idea is to have the plane reflect on the car.

This shows the idea pretty well: http://www.maxon.net/uploads/RTEmagicC_movie_07.jpg.jpg

Whithout those thin bright thingies, there wouldnt be as much contrast.. and we like that on car renders/photos.

Unless such planes are a part of the render (like in that example), you should make sure they are not seen by the camera!
All right, I'll look for that setting in the next few days.

One render for RvB
Attached images
FXR_SR_RVB_MB.jpg
SR should adopt these colours Red yellow and green sucks
Quote from r4ptor :A studio render this time:

PNG versions: 1280x1024 . 1600x1200 . 2560x1600

Awesome,I loved you matte paint, imo you just need to change these wheels and it will be perfect
Hey guys, maybe anyone could help me, I'm having some problems, I attached few screens so you could see my problem. So that black poly looks like it has different material assigned, but there's no such poly like it, just one bigger
Attached images
snap000134.png
snap000135.png
Quote from iFastLT :Hey guys, maybe anyone could help me, I'm having some problems, I attached few screens so you could see my problem. So that black poly looks like it has different material assigned, but there's no such poly like it, just one bigger

then apply the same material as the car to it
Quote from leonardo555 :Awesome,I loved you matte paint, imo you just need to change these wheels and it will be perfect

+1
Quote from leonardo555 :Awesome,I loved you matte paint, imo you just need to change these wheels and it will be perfect

Quote from Vegas Las :+1

Thanks

Quote from iFastLT :Hey guys, maybe anyone could help me, I'm having some problems, I attached few screens so you could see my problem. So that black poly looks like it has different material assigned, but there's no such poly like it, just one bigger

Quote from leonardo555 :then apply the same material as the car to it

There is no triangle that covers that area, so he can't do it. As I don't use 3DS, I don't know what is causing this. Some things that could be useful to check:

Make sure your lighting solution isn't frozen - like, if you have Global Illumination (or whatever it's called in VRay) calculated, then make sure it's being recalculated when you render again.

Reset the material: remove/delete the current material and give the entire skin area a new material.

Although the render artifact looks odd, I kinda lean towards the lighting solution being the cause of this.

Check the smoothing groups in that area, it could be that, that's causing the problem.
iNf!N!tY*Skills' new FXR skins.
Attached images
FXR_inf.jpg
fxr_inf1.jpg
fxr_inf2.jpg
fxr_inf3.jpg
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
okay so this is my very first vray render of an lfs car. hopefully ill get comfortable with this too
Attached images
xrt1.jpg
nice one for a firts try Mustang.

keep on this way.
Quote from e2mustang :okay so this is my very first vray render of an lfs car. hopefully ill get comfortable with this too

Cool but, I have to say that these low-poly LFS cars suck
yea thats only bad thing about these cars,for example look at windows,i tried to fix it,but i might have to steal 1 out of a high poly car and fit it in xrt. but thx both of you
Quote from e2mustang :yea thats only bad thing about these cars,for example look at windows,i tried to fix it,but i might have to steal 1 out of a high poly car and fit it in xrt. but thx both of you

I had some problems with "shattered" glass, try to convert whole body to editable poly, select all vertices and press weld, with small treshold, such that wouldn't make noticable changes.
i dont think anything will work better than a high poly evermotion windshield :P

BTW this why i wanted xrt vray,to do this little test. made a very short animation,didnt take much time at all,top 1 hour with setup and render.

Take a look:Video

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG