The online racing simulator
Interesting. I like it.
Haha, I thought somebody might ask. Dunno, I just placed it there for fun. But I like the rendered video. Just ignore the smiley..
Quote from e2mustang :i dont think anything will work better than a high poly evermotion windshield :P

Something looks very off with the window. Anyhow, high poly meshes will no doubt result in better looking renders, but the LFS models aren't that bad - see attached.

Your windows looks a bit like a triangle or more have been offset from original position.

You need to tweak the geometry as iFastLT suggested - that window should be a smoothing only thing (not verticy related). Play with smoothing settings (not meshsmooth/subdivision surfaces, but Normal based smoothing). I have mine set to 44.5 degrees.
Attached images
xrtlores.jpg
okay thanks,will try to play then

Well i did that welding with 0,10 treshold,if i go higher than it takes too much poly away i did a test animation with it, still very short anim,coz rendering could go on forever! just like my friend pantural (3ds max ppl should know him) would say: f.u.c.k. off rendering
anyway,anim 6 sec,250 frames,77.6 mb :X sorry vegas wont work for some reason,it crashes when i load. youtube version sux.

Download
Quote from e2mustang :okay thanks,will try to play then

Well i did that welding with 0,10 treshold,if i go higher than it takes too much poly away i did a test animation with it, still very short anim,coz rendering could go on forever! just like my friend pantural (3ds max ppl should know him) would say: f.u.c.k. off rendering
anyway,anim 6 sec,250 frames,77.6 mb :X sorry vegas wont work for some reason,it crashes when i load. youtube version sux.

Download

Very cool render

The verticies that are causing smoothing related problems are pretty much on top of eachother (on all cars IIRC), so you can get away with a very low threshold - it's good because then you avoid accidentally removing smaller details that you might overlook.
Yeah, that last render "movie" is very cool. Nicely done.
Quote from r4ptor :Something looks very off with the window. Anyhow, high poly meshes will no doubt result in better looking renders, but the LFS models aren't that bad - see attached.

Your windows looks a bit like a triangle or more have been offset from original position.

You need to tweak the geometry as iFastLT suggested - that window should be a smoothing only thing (not verticy related). Play with smoothing settings (not meshsmooth/subdivision surfaces, but Normal based smoothing). I have mine set to 44.5 degrees.

I was trying to fix my FZR windows and I was that all vertexes aren't alligned, they're flying away, so you need to weld them manually, applying smoothing groups won't help.
very nice, great job Mustang.
Quote from leonardo555 :I was trying to fix my FZR windows and I was that all vertexes aren't alligned, they're flying away, so you need to weld them manually, applying smoothing groups won't help.

Odd - I converted from CMX myself and still have the unmodified on my drive - there's no problem like that in them
Just a small render with updated headlights, the fog lights need to be fixed up along with the indicators.

Attached images
XR GT Turbo facelift.jpg
Very nice LineR,

like the reflections in the lights
realy nice job
Because I'm sick past days so accidentaly I remembered that some time ago I've learnt modeling And today made Volk CE28N wheel. Tommorow will try to texturize it a bit more and assign correct and realistic looking materials, also I need to correct outter part of rim because it doesn't really look round aswell as other minor bugs. Anyways, render for now:
wow great atmosphere in the pic
here is an other work from me. yeah i suck at ps
Attached images
xrtsready.jpg
Quote from iFastLT :

Looks lovely.. btw, if you can model while being sick, then you aren't sick at all, are you?!

Quote from e2mustang :here is an other work from me. yeah i suck at ps

Cool idea
That's cool, iFast. Will it be public?
Quote from r4ptor :Looks lovely.. btw, if you can model while being sick, then you aren't sick at all, are you?!

I'm just sick to such degree, from which you can stay at home and don't go to school :P
Quote from andRo. :That's cool, iFast. Will it be public?

It is now
Good thing that I noticed that wheel was too flat so fixed it and here's small final render, after fixing it:

Download link:http://www.mediafire.com/?mowmirmwjmh
Added center cap texture, just you need to crop it, because I made that whole texture for TE37.

And also if anyone is interested I can share my other wheel, BBS GT (I guess)
Cool, I'll use it someday. And yes, share your other wheel too.
Quote from iFastLT :I'm just sick to such degree, from which you can stay at home and don't go to school :P

It is now
Good thing that I noticed that wheel was too flat so fixed it and here's small final render, after fixing it:

Download link:http://www.mediafire.com/?mowmirmwjmh
Added center cap texture, just you need to crop it, because I made that whole texture for TE37.

And also if anyone is interested I can share my other wheel, BBS GT (I guess)

The end of the spoke is wrong but good one
Nice wheel iFast, will look good on the FXO.

The only thing missing from it is the air valve.
im just wondering if the brake and tyre looks somewhat realistic?
im working in vray now,still a lot to learn!
Attached images
braketest_2.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG