The online racing simulator
ehm what?
-
(jonaz lindberg) DELETED by jonaz lindberg
anyone has a .max file of the new XRR?,i tried making it but no luck,if anyone wishes i have a half finished scene of the new XRR
Quote from Sponge :3840 x 2400? (1280 x 800 times 3)

Here you go...
Attached images
3id_Rim_Light_FO8_1280.jpg
3id_Rim_Light_FO8_3840.jpg
Quote from rusty8 ::Eyecrazy:illepall
BAN !

WTF are you on? F'ing Demoer, GTFO.

Here's my inspiration for the FZ50 Rally.

Quote from bmwe30m3 :anyone has a .max file of the new XRR?,i tried making it but no luck,if anyone wishes i have a half finished scene of the new XRR

if you have a cmx importer for max2008 i can do it!
He downloaded Max 7 to do it. I had a quick look at the new model in Max 7 too, the hood and some parts of the front wings and bumper need the smoothing groups sorting out.

I'll prob start going through all of the new models and get them sorted out ready for use, I'll be getting the lights on the XRR done in 3d instead of that texture.

R4ptor, you wouldn't mind doing a wallpaper of the cars like you did them for the car select screen would you? 1280x960 if possible.
Quote from r4ptor :Another Car Menu from me - feel free to use.
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=60329&d=1214779296
And a hires render as well.

Hm those are REALLY cool
Have you thought about rendering them with 'normal' lighting from the same positions, and sending the whole pack to the devs?
I mean, it would be really cool to see the brighter and colored cars fading in when you move the mouse over it
Maybe something for after S2 though, because the devs want to finish everything at first I guess.
Quote from ORION :Hm those are REALLY cool
Have you thought about rendering them with 'normal' lighting from the same positions, and sending the whole pack to the devs?
I mean, it would be really cool to see the brighter and colored cars fading in when you move the mouse over it
Maybe something for after S2 though, because the devs want to finish everything at first I guess.

Heh, that would be cool, yah
Here is my newest scene, don't know what to have as background, if you ideas or have found some errors on what's allready made please tell me : )

This pic was renderd in 2560 and resized to 1280
Attached images
render.jpg
My new Sexy RAC,dunno why it doesent show all spokes,it shows in scene
Attached images
RAC_trackday.jpg
RAC_Interior.jpg
Fix the rim problem.
And i'm not sure about that wing, i dont like it, really.
Can you pm those rims ? And interior fits perfectly.
Really sexy RAC.
I made this yesterday Second picture is a little bit photoshopped
Attached images
render.jpg
render photoshopped.jpg
I love the scene, what i can't say about whole car.
Pink spoiler made me laugh. Nice scene though.
Basic studio scene for the new XRR with some custom thingies

wing looks great
rims & front lights don't
OK lights were easy to fix. Can you specify what doesn't look good with rims.
they are too much inside of the tyre i cant describe it, it just looks weird to me
Quote from baSh0r :they are too much inside of the tyre i cant describe it, it just looks weird to me

Too much offset
Got the new XRR model setup in Max 7, there's a couple of bugs that need to be fixed still though.

Think I'll get rid of the window stickers and replace them with some text, also need to make the 3d lights for front.
Attached images
Delta XRR.jpg
Delta XRR 2.jpg
Looks absofu*inlutely sweet.
-
(NucleaREVO) DELETED by NucleaREVO
Fixed all my in my scene,and ty everyone for help
Attached images
XrR_new.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG