The online racing simulator
Quote from bmwe30m3 :my lil project :P

That's nice, is it full 3d or is just a texture with self illumination?
Quote from liner32 :that's Nice, Is It Full 3d Or Is Just A Texture With Self Illumination?

3d
nice job on the speedo and the tach but fix the lighting would ya?
Quote from r4ptor :Fresh render...

OMG... That's so fresh it's from the future! Nice.
Okay, i continued my work on the lights,i gave it a lil texture(took 2 days to figure it out,im bad with this ) and i also added lil' sweet foglights ^^

Comments are welcome
Attached images
Fzr light test.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :The only pic in that scene is the Sky, I need to play with the light setup a bit to get rid of the brightness of it. Also using a sand texture for the ground now.

Edit: 1024x768 render added

a sh** FZ5 rally?
Quote from rusty8 : a sh** FZ5 rally?

...what?Hes working hard on doing this render and all you say is its crap?You my friend needs to keep your words to yourself.
Would it be possible to get this f'er (rusty8) banned?
Quote from LineR32 :Would it be possible to get this f'er (rusty8) banned?

Just because he said your render is shit? It's his opinion.

If you can't take his immature comment, then God help you.
Maybe rusty just jealous of your renders, Line.

Anyway here's my XRR render with new free Brazil.Have to fix the floating tyres and shadows,I think.
Attached images
Render.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :Okay, i continued my work on the lights,i gave it a lil texture(took 2 days to figure it out,im bad with this ) and i also added lil' sweet foglights ^^

Comments are welcome

hoooooooly moly !!!!!!!!!! this looks absolutely awesome astonishing brilliant!
Am I the only one who thinks these renders done on the free crappy 3D software actually look worse than the current models we have for the CMX viewer?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Am I the only one who thinks these renders done on the free crappy 3D software actually look worse than the current models we have for the CMX viewer?

I think renders look better than the CMX Viewer and maybe there is someone else thinking like you do.

AFAIK only Blender is free 3D software but some people can make some nice renders using it.
And there is also 3DS Max, which isn't free and not a crap.
Quote from Loko VEN :A simple render.

perhaps is possible to make start higher
the car comes more nicely, now the windows is not good to see
Quote from Boekanier01 :
perhaps is possible to make start higher
the car comes more nicely, now the windows is not good to see

Thx for coment. Yeah the windows *****. Idk why... I need more practice with Vray.

I will be do a good scene soon.
Quote from Loko VEN :Thx for coment. Yeah the windows *****. Idk why... I need more practice with Vray.

I will be do a good scene soon.

keep op the good work
Quote from Loko VEN :Thx for coment. Yeah the windows *****. Idk why...

Could be a too high diffuse - try lowering it, and/or lower surface color to something dark.
Quote from r4ptor :Could be a too high diffuse - try lowering it, and/or lower surface color to something dark.

Ok man TNX
Quote from Jack555 :I think renders look better than the CMX Viewer and maybe there is someone else thinking like you do.

AFAIK only Blender is free 3D software but some people can make some nice renders using it.
And there is also 3DS Max, which isn't free and not a crap.

Tweak the settings right and Blender becomes a really good 3D program..

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG