The online racing simulator
Quote from e2mustang :Okay, i continued my work on the lights,i gave it a lil texture(took 2 days to figure it out,im bad with this ) and i also added lil' sweet foglights ^^

Comments are welcome

looks like a real car. really
you´ll release those? :P
Europe vs Japan (body molding/mental ray)

1280 1024

FZ_Cayman

XRT_TopSecret

Very nice render Taavi!

Elegant!
I dont like the lights on the FXO, but it is nice.
Here's my beast. Credit goes to Design Dudes for the skin
Attached images
FZ.jpg
OMG!! I want to start with mental ray too I actually got myself a full version of 3ds Max 9 and I wonder if I should put Blender aside and use 3Ds instead...
Mental Ray can give the same studio render as Brazil r/s, I made an RB4 scene in 3ds max 7 using it.

I can upload it if you like?
No need to yet.. Must finish some requests in blender and that can take a bit of time :P I got brazil r/s for 3ds max 9 too ^^
Stop giving me those boners Jonaz xD I will try that in the evening Can`t wait!
Here I test a new material. Coments plz
Attached images
XRG2.jpg
XRG3.jpg
XRG4.jpg
XRG5.jpg
It's a little bit too noisy, are you using Blender?
I cant get Mentalray for Blender to work properly... I guess I have to start with 3ds anyway :P I wonder just one thing. Is the renders in 3ds max done faster than in Blender?
Quote from Bogey Jammer :It's a little bit too noisy, are you using Blender?

I think it is noisy on purpose.. To get that candypaint look or something.. Only paint is noisy and rims are clear and bright..
Quote from T.J. :I cant get Mentalray for Blender to work properly... I guess I have to start with 3ds anyway :P I wonder just one thing. Is the renders in 3ds max done faster than in Blender?

There are not only Brazil, Vray or Mentalray on earth to make good renders, you must try as much renderers as possible, and to answer the question:
Quote from Bogey Jammer :3DSmax is not a render engine but a 3D edition tool. You're probably talking about Vray or Brazil renderers. The answer is no.

Quote from T.J. :I think it is noisy on purpose.. To get that candypaint look or something.. Only paint is noisy and rims are clear and bright..

You probably applied bump map with a noise texture but this technique is not so fine.
Quote from Loko VEN :Here I test a new material. Coments plz

Is that scene public? Pleeease

BTW who has public FZ convertible? Or any convertibles? I would like to get them, thanks! Send PM, or whatever.
You just have to remove some vertex to make a convertible...

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG