The online racing simulator
testing...

Quote from bmwe30m3 :Fixed all my in my scene,and ty everyone for help

You're welcomeThumbs up
Attached images
3id_LX_Silver.jpg
get a paintjob thats just aluminum

I'm poor - can only afford clay models...
Attached images
3id_LX_Silver_AmbientO.jpg
Just a test render and wanted some feedback about this scene.

Don't expect a hi-res image yet either.
Damn.. my monitor @ work sux bigtime - so much contrast in my recent two renders

Line32: My first thought was that your light is too harsh on the bg pic.
The only pic in that scene is the Sky, I need to play with the light setup a bit to get rid of the brightness of it. Also using a sand texture for the ground now.

Edit: 1024x768 render added
Attached images
FZ50 Waldegaard Desert.jpg
Quote from Gustix :Looks nice LineR

Ok i made new rims (Volk GT-C) for my ''S15'' model and maybe for LFS renders too

There is still very much work with car body

those look awesome =] are they for blender?
the rim looks nice, but there are some black things on the tire[don't know what are they(?)], why don't you post it on cg-cars.com or sektor-41.com? there a lot of helpfull people and they can help you to do model well
I had a go with some headlight upgrade in Fz series,what do you guys think of it? (WIP)
Attached images
Light Fz series.jpg
wow im impressed, nice work mustang
Quote from e2mustang :I had a go with some headlight upgrade in Fz series,what do you guys think of it? (WIP)

Seriously, i love them.
wow that's some nice work. I bet Eric will be pleased of this work heck he might get inspired to make something like this in later test patches
Looks good Mustang.
Quote from LineR32 :The only pic in that scene is the Sky, I need to play with the light setup a bit to get rid of the brightness of it. Also using a sand texture for the ground now.

Looks interesting - displacement/deform on left side looks a bit artificial. Light is also too focused. Either increase cone angle and/or move it further away, or use a directional light source.

Mustang: sweet lights should be chrome and not gray (as they appear to be atm).. imo.
Quote from r4ptor :Mustang: sweet lights should be chrome and not gray (as they appear to be atm).. imo.

yeah its wip i just made a test render

thanks for comments every1
Quote from e2mustang :I had a go with some headlight upgrade in Fz series,what do you guys think of it? (WIP)

Impressive, even dough they seemed to be different on both sides, or it's just a light from different angle, I love them. Would be nice for LFS use...
Quote from andRo. :Impressive, even dough they seemed to be different on both sides, or it's just a light from different angle, I love them. Would be nice for LFS use...

Yeah it might be a couple degrees off,thx btw
Cool *installs 3dsmax again*
Fresh render...
Attached images
3id_RP_FOX.jpg
yep, that looks fresh, i could eat that.
No LFS renders, but maybe you'd like to see some Gp4 renders

Looks nice, there a link for a site where we can get the model?
my lil project :P
Attached images
XRT_gauges.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG