The online racing simulator
interesting render.... quite an akward looking motorway.. must say the tarmac texture is nice but the texture of the fz's lights isnt, not really your fault i know.

nice never the less!!

mad
sniiki i still think you should make it have like 350Z headlights or something similar, where it has that same shape inside of it, just with cutouts (like a TT has those cutout looking headlights) http://www.tombo.plus.com/tt/light.jpg
Madman:
Akward or not, it exists somewhere on this planet:
http://users.evtek.fi/~anttimak/lfsx/bridgevs.jpg
and the lights are not texture, they are modeled.

XCNuse:
Yes I know, I just modeled them like they are in the original texture. But I agree that some more stuff inside the lights would maybe look better.
Quote from MorroW :That will be PS guy's work

Hehe
sniiki you wanna tell me the left pic is a photo? seriously?!
looks like a render to me lol.... the right pic looks more real, according to the lighting at least, and if you dont notice the rather lowres concrete texture from the barrier.
Maybe he's just got a rubbish camera
Ori:
Hehe, well it's always nice to hear if my 3d looks even more real than the real :P
Left one is photo (from some free image libruary), tho I think it has had some photoshop work too and of course I can't be 100% sure about this. But if you for example take a look for the big pipe and fences at right side of the road, they have that irregular curvature which refers to a real pic.

concrete texture is low res yes, but it will get some DOF effect there and then it will be irrelevant
a little scene i made..
Attached images
xrr_teamom_redbull_racetrack.jpg
nothing special,just to show my new skin
Attached images
rendufo8.jpg
interesting skin there ramtech
Quote from ldriver :nothing special,just to show my new skin

too shiny
Quote from Madman_CZ :interesting skin there ramtech

means full power
I know but i like them shiny
Looks like PVC when it's too shiny

Thanx to Ian.H for his great 3dmax scenes.
Hey guys, this is the first time I have looked through this forum. I figure I may aswell share a render or 2 while Im at it.

All my stuff is done with lightwave 3d, so if you ask me how I did it in max, i didnt.

I have a heap more and rather than posting them all up you can go take a look at them here. http://skinnerz.proboards26.co ... ad=1121766252&page=32

There are a few about half way down the page

After what I have read about seeing the "same old thing over and over" you may like what I have come up with
Attached images
durfo8.jpg
214.jpg
new rims.bmp
ARhi.jpg
DUR copy.jpg
BEAutiful copy.jpg
Superb
image 214 is my fav.... skins are nice....

rest are aslo good tho maybe the cars are a bit too shiny in some parts..

nice work tho!

mmad
Very nice renders Riqhteus, especially the 2 fist ones

PS. I was working on similar scene but now I don't want to post any copyscenes :P
Great gallery. Nice to see a couple of my skins there too
Yes feel free to add some of my stuff to your gallery. If you think they are good enough.

I cant take credit for all of those skins, as many of them have been done by friends. If you would like to know who did which feel free to ask.

But ones that arent DUR ones were either done by KNAPPO or HZ-LAB.

I guess the main difference between mine and a lot of those in that gallery, is that the environments in mine are modelled.
Attached images
3.jpg
water.jpg
great gallery Orion
Good one Righty.

Go the Angry Roo
Quote from KNAPPO :Good one Righty.

Go the Angry Roo

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG