The online racing simulator
First render I did in a looong time (a HD crash destroyed all my scenes some time ago ) It's got disturbing artifacts, don't know why. Going to have to get myself into it again.
Attached images
fbm.jpg
Here is my first ever render... Made it with the ready-to-render kit .

I know.. I know.. it was very very very basic, but still. I have never used any 3D program before so just thought I'd post it.

Since I made it I have been learning more so I should be back with some better stuff.
Attached images
FZR-skully-render.jpg
Quote from Matt0snap :Here is my first ever render... Made it with the ready-to-render kit .

I know.. I know.. it was very very very basic, but still. I have never used any 3D program before so just thought I'd post it.

Since I made it I have been learning more so I should be back with some better stuff.

nice render tell me how u made the background white

EDIT-Dont worry, i never tried to wait until the render is over, it does it itself
I am using blender, so for me I hit F3 and then save it as a PNG. Then open it in Photoshop and make a new layer under the car... DONE
My first try at rendering. If there is somehting i should change or fix plz tell me.

Quote from nissan :My first try at rendering. If there is somehting i should change or fix plz tell me.

The white bits (round the windows, the front lights, the side repeaters and although we cant see them, the trim round the rear lights.

To fix that you need to change one small part of your DDS file. When you open your XR_Interior1.dds file in Photoshop/Paint Shop Pro/<insert editing program here>, you will see a little white square with a black border. Paint the whole of that little square black, save and re-render.
ok thanks
Hi,
This is my first try to change Rims!
Do you like it?
Attached images
2008skin-FXR.jpg
Okay,finished another work :P

Heres my first ever render, thanks to Bogey Jammer
i fix some stuff i just black out the little lights in the front and put on different rims. wht u guys thnk?

Did another, bit better this time. Too bad the skin is low-res.
Attached images
FormulaBMW.jpg
Just a lil test

Nice Render but the Background isn't realy Sharp!

Please Comment my one
Attached images
UF_DRT Render.jpg
i love the rims on the uf1

simple wallpaper=)

full view

greetz caoz
Very nice C40Z! I'm liking the new bumper there.
Just a team render
Attached images
dr_render.png
Hello !!

Where I can find a good exaust ??

Help plz!
You make me make you 1?
my garage
Any here can help me?

Sorry for my bad english guys.... I talk spanish....

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG