The online racing simulator
Attached images
XRT.jpg
XRT2.jpg
ImportFantasy Nice ... but textures of names ( 16v etc ) sux :P also somthing not right with exhaust

wygiuxx Hood under site is wierd a lil ... also add chrome to spoiler foot
btw .. what engine it is .. and can u share it?
Feme - I think that VTec n stuf texture problem is already on skin.
Nice renders, anyways.
edit ... but still smal problems wit textures :/ someone know how to meake thouse pipes loking like pipes ( not like squares ) ?

Quote from Feme :edit ... but still smal problems wit textures :/ someone know how to meake thouse pipes loking like pipes ( not like squares ) ?

just apply a smooth modifyer.
:O nice engine! Where u find (or found or where ever.....) that engine???

Sorry for my bad english.
Quote from Feme :edit ... but still smal problems wit textures :/ someone know how to meake thouse pipes loking like pipes ( not like squares ) ?

Wow, that is literally amazing... The engine needs a few touches to make it look a little more real but I'd still love to have a CoRe skin on that sucker.

Well, try to add little meshsmooth, ot set smoothing groups.
By the way, add some nice material to pipes, like chrome or something.
Ehh, looks like i need to get back to work with 3ds ..
thanks guys for good words when i add "smoth" ( if i found that in 3ds :P ) i meake that engine shine with chrome .. dont worry

Shure i share that scene .. but when i finish
Quote from Feme : i meake that engine shine with chrome .. dont worry

Good luck seperating all the bits to make them chromed, it's all one part. If you chrome it as it is, it will just look like a random shiny shape.
After getting the net back after my old modem died, I got round to doing a bit of rendering.

Both renders took about 3 hours each to render on this crappy machine of mine.
Attached images
Pit Garages.jpg
Pit Garages 2.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :After getting the net back after my old modem died, I got round to doing a bit of rendering.

Both renders took about 3 hours each to render on this crappy machine of mine.

That is mad render Line!!
I rendered XRR and XRG
Attached images
XRGRender.jpg
XRRRender.png
truely amazing...
Very nice like always LineR32, but as always I get critical
In the second pic, there car in the back seems to stand under the garage a bit, but it's fully lighted, while the sun is clearly seen in the back.. I dunno, looks weird to me
Do you mean the FXO Support car? I dunno what the hell is going on with that tbh, I took out the lighting for the scene and just used the background image set in Luma Server for the lighting, the shadow on the floor in the Skyline garage seems a little out of place compared to where the sun is on the background, but that could be the camera angle.

It's still a WIP scene so I can play about with it while i'm learning new things. I edited the garage walls a bit in PS on the renders, there's light getting on them when it shouldn't so I'll have to check the building models. You can still see this bug if you look through the windows at the roof on the garages across the road.
Oops, sorry, I meant the first pic, with the support car and the skyline. But I know you'll fix it, looking forward to the end result!
Nice man.! but I think have very much White... Do use the brazil chrome?

Sorry for my bad english.
Superb Feme ! Good luck further, really, really good luck, looks like outcome will be awesome.
Yea . brasil chrome i know its to shine .. but when i meaking render from site car .. its look a bit beter

Thx guys for good words .. i'm back to works soon
Quote from ImportFantasy :Kinda was bored so i did a little experimenting with the FXO.Still learning how to make parts and stuff.

I´d love to have the FXO like yours in the game
Quote from Feme :Yea . brasil chrome i know its to shine .. but when i meaking render from site car .. its look a bit beter

Thx guys for good words .. i'm back to works soon

I hope so
Here is my edited FXO

Pls, comment, thx
Attached images
40._FXO_Mikas_Octavia.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG