The online racing simulator
Here is a simple render i made while relaxing a bit
(scene is a bit unfinished still)
Attached images
xrt at home.jpg
very nice render mustang,what renderer did u use?
Dude, it's 1024x705, buy normal monitor.
I cant see either, but then I log out and see the image. I have issue with FF, so I must log out to see images. But feat - that doesnt mean you say so to others.
Quote from feat :Dude, it's 1024x705, buy normal monitor.

Maybe press ZOOM
It's 1680*1050
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Maybe press ZOOM
It's 1680*1050

He was talking about the other pic, you were complaining about it being too small..
ah okok I'm sorry
I see it in 160*110
Might help if you actually click on the bloody image to open it, it is a clickable thumbnail after all.
logout becouse i also see its small ( miniature for forums )
Gotta remember by default the forum options has 'Show Images' unticked. So if you have that ticked you should'nt have any problems. And 9 times out of 10, a small image on a forum is more than likely a clickable thumbnail like LineR32 has said.
Thank you guys it works now
Well your both cars look really cool but the reflections aren't realistic at all
Nice Render Mustang
Nice render mustang but get rid of that horrible tree, looks like stings with green balls attatched hanging from ther sky
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Nice render mustang but get rid of that horrible tree, looks like stings with green balls attatched hanging from ther sky

I actually liked the tree, how it reflects on the paint and stuff. I dunno how to spell it or the name is correct, but that's exactly how a willow should look like
I like that render too, but I would of used Cherry Blossoms and gone for an Asain scene. Like the one in GT4's Photo Travel.
thanks all! i only use 3ds max,never tried anything else

the tree.. well i have only 2 tree models this and the 1 liner32 said the cherry blooms or wth
btw whats asian scene?
I have edit a render RaceKing have made for NiTRa and ExternalDrfit
Attached images
TeamWork.jpg
What you mean with those ''smokes'' ..
Like buurnout.. Becous ExternalDrift is a drifting team and NiTRa is racing team .. So i tried to show it .. If you understand :P
I understand, just those smokes looks so bad

Edit & Update : This was pretty swetty work, made me almost mad, but almost ..
I realy hate how chrome looks on springs.
Attached images
springs.jpg
Quote from feat :I understand, just those smokes looks so bad

Edit & Update : This was pretty swetty work, made me almost mad, but almost ..
I realy hate how chrome looks on springs.

I know what u feal :/ hmm meayby try just basic mlt and chose "metal" ... then try few colours
Try this if your using brazil.

You gotta remember that the Chrome wont look good if all it has to reflect is just a white background.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
untitled2.JPG
Well, thank you LineR32. I'll try it little later.

Peace.
Render Request from a Buddy...
Attached images
FZR_RGPorsche render 2.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG