The online racing simulator
xxlmoon23 - nice 1 ... only rims sux aaaannd change reflect on the car ... light go from window , but not on that render

Sir moi 407 - to shine and line between sky and ground is wierd o_O
All my skins

Feme - Yea thanks for your contructive comment
I did that without wanting to make it "realistic"...
Thanks for the imput. and no we don't use the F08 on our servers. this one is for an event.

Quote from beefyman666 :Looks like pretty much every Blender render. Far too shiny and plastic looking, and a weird edge where it has a dark background. e.g. the front wing.

It's a good starting point for those who don't want to learn 3dsmax though.

And please tell me you don't use FO8 on TC servers?

Hey guys, long time since the last render i made but heres one from me again
Attached images
fzr-vs-z4_2_885.jpg
very nice squassel!
Fix the rear light texture and you've got a winner there.
That's pretty awesome.
Yea that looks really realistic
Pitty that I'm a big noob that can't do as well as that
Quote from baSh0r :Hey guys, long time since the last render i made but heres one from me again

Real, real.

Very professional !!!

Quote from baSh0r :Hey guys, long time since the last render i made but heres one from me again

awesome, best render ive seen in a while
ok, can someone tell what is real in a bunch of blur? yes, it looks great, but why is it looks real, like you said
Quote from tikshow :ok, can someone tell what is real in a bunch of blur? yes, it looks great, but why is it looks real, like you said

coz the fzr looks like a real life car there,simple aint it?
it looks real because it has motion, its "obviously" showing that its movin, and doin so damn fast lol.
that is just amazing man
Don't want to degrade squassels work, but it's easier to make something look realistic in black and white, you know
Sure it is zafar thats why i made in in b/w
Cheater
Oh jaa
now r32 skin
Attached images
skyline render.jpg
Very sweet !
great work guys, all of you.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG