The online racing simulator
it's too "straight", but it looks good
But, i dont get it ..
Then why i haven't seen that great quality LFS pictures ?
Quote from feat :But, i dont get it ..

Same reason as not everyone can drive fast, do WR's etc.
and the same reason why can i count in two of my hands who can make a good lfs render from 0 in 3ds max
Quote from feat :But, i dont get it ..

Because 95% of the Blender renders here are made from my V1 ready to render kit with setup I've chosen with poor experience at this time.
And 95% of 3ds max generated scenes are rendered with Brazil and this always seen blank scene with mesh emitter above the car which seriously boring me.

I would like to see more personal work from the users, not only the same blank scene showing need for speed imported rims and a d0rifTorZ skins... :grumpy:

Gustix is one of the few dudes who are going forward IMO, good example to follow, with 3dsmax or other .

PS to Gustix: I suggest you to create your render showroom topic to make more visible your cool works to others and to stimulate them.
Quote from bogey Jammer :
I Would Like To See More Personal Work From The Users, Not Only The Same Blank Scene Showing Need For Speed Imported Rims And A D0riftorz Skins... :grumpy:

+1

Quote from bogey Jammer :
Gustix Is One Of The Few Dudes Who Are Going Forward Imo, Good Example To Follow, With 3dsmax Or Other .

+1
5hours 35 mins later
Attached images
SCTC.png
Made new rims, still searching for best ..
And yeah, made new wide body. It haves HUGE distorting mistakes, but it's easy to fix them, so no worries.
Attached images
onmorerender.jpg
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :5hours 35 mins later

it could be the reflection floor you had there that makes the render took so long. Try do it without reflective floor and it may be quicker.
If you do want to use reflective floor, may be you could reduce the raytrace depth to 1 or 2 (which means you only see a reflection inside a reflection no more than once. imagine placing a mirror oppsite to another mirror, you will see the reflection almost infinity. The raytrce depth will control how many you will see. By reducing it, the computer does not need to calculate so many reflections.)
I am not a Blender user, but I beleive all 3D apps will have this parameters.
Quote from feat :Made new rims, still searching for best ..
And yeah, made new wide body. It haves HUGE distorting mistakes, but it's easy to fix them, so no worries.

omg, that's nice, when u finish this scene, can u post me PM? i want it!
how do i chnage the blender format so i can post them here?
I think this one looks good :P

DONE IN BLENDER!!
Attached images
ESPORT9.jpg
Quote from hadesko :omg, that's nice, when u finish this scene, can u post me PM? i want it!

Ofcourse my friend !
Paint job in a 240sx And a XFG
Attached images
otra2.jpg
otra5.jpg
otra4.jpg
XFG Kicker.jpg
Ty mus. Now Lancer F&F (not is the same model but is something)

If any here have other skins of this car plz send me a pm. I will be do the others cars of this movie. (the skins on the cars)

Sorry for my ban english.
Attached images
Lancer F&F.jpg
I just started making a new scene.

Click^

I'm gonna be adding some Sky scrapers and a Sky map when I can find them on my HDD, then I'll get around to adding the cars into the scene.
very nice, very dynamic. It looks like a drifting scene. If it is, you will also need to add smokes.
Quote from samyip :very nice, very dynamic. It looks like a drifting scene. If it is, you will also need to add smokes.

and bigger counter steer
Quote from bmwe30m3 :My little mental ray rander,i know its small
and a lil test at chamelion paint in mental ray

Love the FXO with the pearlescent paint great job with mental ray

EDIT: what's with ppl rendering nfs ricer cars?
Any problem?
Quote from Loko VEN :Any problem?

Well, the thread IS called "3D LFS renders".. I said this before in this thread, if I come here, I want to see renders of LFS cars.. Not some crap from another game. There are other threads to post those in and if I want to see those, I'll subscribe there too.
Quote from sgt.flippy :well, The Thread Is Called "3d Lfs Renders".. I Said This Before In This Thread, If I Come Here, I Want To See Renders Of Lfs Cars.. Not Some Crap From Another Game. There Are Other Threads To Post Those In And If I Want To See Those, I'll Subscribe There Too.

Ok Is True.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG