The online racing simulator
Quote from bmwe30m3 :It's been a while i made something in 3DS MAX,so i had an idea to make a new render with my Gas station,all skins are made by me

Cool, dude - keep it up
I think this one has more Photosnobing than actual 3D
Attached images
3id_random_lx4.jpg
Hi all,

Here the next car for our competition..
please can someone render this in 1680 * 1050 ...As I am a F1 fan (just back from Magny-Cours). I verry curious of what this will look like unther different angles...

Offcourse I expect something from LineR32
Thank you all for the effort !!!

Hanziboy
admin http://www.liveforspeed.be
Attached images
BF1_lfs-be69.jpg
Quote from hanzime :Hi all,

Here the next car for our competition..
please can someone render this in 1680 * 1050 ...As I am a F1 fan (just back from Magny-Cours). I verry curious of what this will look like unther different angles...

Offcourse I expect something from LineR32
Thank you all for the effort !!!

Hanziboy
admin http://www.liveforspeed.be

Wrong thread Einstein
Quote from Jakub_mt :No comments to my renders?

First one have a very awkward angle - second is better, but too flat shaded. Play more with the lighting.
ok im a noob at this but here are my renders:
plz give me some feedback

im using blender
Attached images
.png
evostar.png
fz5.png
gogen.png
hks.png
STiG.png
XRT render.jpg
XRT _UF1_FZ5.jpg
mark fxr.png
Mikus 2.png
Quote from 91mason91 :
im using blender

i see... change the reflections, and some lightning etc.
i like the FZR the most

600th post :headbang::drink:

sorry for that.

- Bose

sorry posted them in the blender thread, too but makes more sense postin´it here doesnt it? :P

using blender v1
Helps when I post things in the right thread - too many tabs open

Rendered in Modo 302 a while ago, I thought there was something wrong with it when it finished, but I can't see what that is now. Probably too bright or something, but it doesn't look too bad on this monitor...
Attached images
xrr66wall.jpg
Looks good - nothing wrong imo, except some minor grain and spinning wheels
Yeah....guess who had just viewed a tutorial on basic animation . I remember whats wrong with it now, the dashboard texture is reflexing onto the windscreen and the lights look crap
May I ask why are the tires spinning when the car is clearly in a studio?
The original version wasn't, it was on a road but I didn't have any decent HDR image for the reflections, so I loaded up a studio HDR. Plus as I said above I'd just learnt the basics of animation in Modo so I was going to use it.

I did also say I thought there was something wrong, you've reminded me what that was If I find a suitable road HDR I'll re-render it
Quote from BastianB :

sorry posted them in the blender thread, too but makes more sense postin´it here doesnt it? :P

using blender v1

Where are the blinkers?
Quote from feat :Made new rims, still searching for best ..
And yeah, made new wide body. It haves HUGE distorting mistakes, but it's easy to fix them, so no worries.

that thing is awesome =] i want it!
Something from me
Attached images
3id_GTR_01.jpg
One more - and now it's bedtime.
Attached images
3id_GTR_03.jpg
Nice,i dont like the rearlights,and have you ever seen this button? ,A triple post.cmon
[edit]Made a UF pimpmobile :P
Attached images
UF1_pimpmobile.jpg
Well, i had some storm here and one stupid lightning kicked my LAN and my monitor, so i fixed it this morning. Now i'm sitting on 15'' ..
Ok, meanwhile i was without net, i made new rims. Enkei 6 spoke, i love them, really. I added rollcage and fixed windows and opened em.
I hope you like it, it's still work in progress.
Attached images
enkeineurims.jpg
newpresnet.jpg
hi all..
I just figured out how to make renders with different view angles.. And made this render of a BF1 skin i made for my team last week..

just simple blender render.. so nothing really special.. took 11min to render (1600 x1200).
Attached images
RR_BF1_47_big.png
Quote from r4ptor :Something from me

Thats a bloody awesome render mate

Care to share how you done it?

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG