The online racing simulator
Quote from Gustix :Trying to make skybox (Blender)

amazing, you need to share that scene so I can take a look at the lighting setup.

another FZR in blender here. I too am sticking to blender because I don't think I am using 10% of its potential yet, so no point moving to max just now. plus I quite like the interface.
Attached images
fzrm2.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :I just started making a new scene.

Click^

I'm gonna be adding some Sky scrapers and a Sky map when I can find them on my HDD, then I'll get around to adding the cars into the scene.

2 LineRs in FZ5 in one twin? , or why the cars have the same numberplate :P
The scene has just been started, only about an hour to get to that stage, 1 car is a copy. I'm just testing some things for the camera setup atm too, that's why the cars are setup like that. It will most probably be a racing scene, not drifting.
Quote from Gustix :Trying to make skybox (Blender)

amazing.. any chance to get this scene?
Another one from me - all renders were done @ 2560 res (need to upgrade the skins)
Attached images
3id_Showoff_Rear_ALL.jpg
3id_Showoff_Rear_FZR.jpg
Hello, today I've made a parkhouse (if it called so) and now I have some lightning problems, the lamps i've made is "area lights" and they are making the place bright as it should and so but they are not giving any shadows (pic atttached).
If someone knows what to do, please help me

PS. This is my first try to model anything so if you have any comments/critics about the model itself please post it to
Attached images
lprob.jpg
Quote from r4ptor :Another one from me - all renders were done @ 2560 res (need to upgrade the skins)

r4ptor, would you mind to make these pics for lfs/data/pic map, like for car choise in lfs. It would look awesome !
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Hello, today I've made a parkhouse (if it called so) and now I have some lightning problems, the lamps i've made is "area lights" and they are making the place bright as it should and so but they are not giving any shadows (pic atttached).
If someone knows what to do, please help me

PS. This is my first try to model anything so if you have any comments/critics about the model itself please post it to

I don't use Blender so I can't show you, but there are common 3D issues that you can check on first: Has the lights set with shadow casting? Is the area light diffuse level set too high so that it gets too soft and does not cast a definate shadow edge?
Quote from feat :r4ptor, would you mind to make these pics for lfs/data/pic map, like for car choise in lfs. It would look awesome !

Thats not a bad idea - not a bad idea at all, sir
That would be awesome r4ptor :P
Alrighty then - feel free to use:
Attached images
3id_Garage_prev.jpg
Attached files
3id_Garage.zip - 521.2 KB - 265 views
Yeh that's cool. i love the 3id skins but i wish there were diff skins, feels a bit awkward...
Yah - works best if ur a 3id member - I think I'll ask some teams if they want to be included for a different (more public friendly) version.
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by pearcy_2k7
Count [SR] in, name a car you want and ill send it to you, need the CoRe XRR skin and maybe mercury for FZR and you for BF1.
Thanks for that r4ptor :P
Quote from okijuhans :Thanks for that r4ptor :P

You're most welcome.

Pearcy: I'll be making a thread in a bit - stay tuned.
Quote from r4ptor :You're most welcome.

Pearcy: I'll be making a thread in a bit - stay tuned.

Whatever, aslong as your doing it by first come first serve, which i was first Or by the best looking skins for each car (i wind again) jks
r4ptor FTW !!! :bananalla

Sexy thingy
The best ones we have are FZR,FBM,BF1, so may need one of them if possible as we dont have a full skin set.

EDIT: Ah should have been in the other thread btw
It's been a while i made something in 3DS MAX,so i had an idea to make a new render with my Gas station,all skins are made by me
Attached images
Gas station007.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG