The online racing simulator
You too mate. *shakes hand*
Hope we can see thousands of quality renders (lol I am high i think )
Quote from okijuhans :Hope we can see thousands of quality renders (lol I am high i think )

Me too, of the Firework fumes
Happy new year, last time I spent it playing WoW but this time I managed to be productive!

Not really LFS related but what the hell, that's how I spent my new year's evening, modeling an twin-turbo V8 with very little knowledge of such things
Attached images
newyear08.png
Quote from Crommi :Happy new year, last time I spent it playing WoW but this time I managed to be productive!

Not really LFS related but what the hell, that's how I spent my new year's evening, modeling an twin-turbo V8 with very little knowledge of such things

Stop playing Woah, and come to LFS. Nice model. That engine looks sexy
Thanks, it's still unfinished as it needs lots of detail works of parts that I can't even name. Making all pipes from airfilter through turbos all the way to exhaust tip was a real pipe bending hell that will be barely visible :S

Car model itself is little older that I made when switched over to Maya and bought few cheap tutorial DVD's from ebay.
Quote from okijuhans :http://pes.pri.ee/mitmesugust/RB26DETT1600_1200.jpg <- The render is not mine !!!

Glass ruins the effect, but try to work like that on a engine. The chrome is kind a different on parts etc.

Yep, that's the plan. Detail level of interior models is down to small pins which speedo and rev-counter needles sit on, so I don't plan on sparing polygons when it comes to engine department

Hardest part is trying to figure out each individual parts and components from photographs and then trying to understand their shape and location. I currently have main components in place including basic transmission and differential to have easy reference points for scale and placement of additional stuff like radiators on both sides, dry-sump system's oil container above differential and all that piping for space-frame chassis to get me started....

And that's not even half of what's in there, can't really leave stuff out either because it's visible right through that big window
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/sow ... 0S7%20Twin-Turbo%2010.jpg
ok...not our render, but skin is from us
Happy new year artists!!! here is my last render of 2008!
Attached images
infernus2.jpg
Nice renders y`all

I entered 2009 with one wish. To start modeling in 3ds max. I got started with that actually, but suddenly my Logitech G9 died :/ No more modeling for a while..

And for the ones who wants a laugh I attached some pictures after my rage over the dead mouse =)
Attached images
IMG_0113.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG
Quote from T.J. :Nice renders y`all

I entered 2009 with one wish. To start modeling in 3ds max. I got started with that actually, but suddenly my Logitech G9 died :/ No more modeling for a while..

And for the ones who wants a laugh I attached some pictures after my rage over the dead mouse =)

That poor mouse what were you using it for befor it died tho lol

Happy new Year it 09 in the us and i think for this year i need a build a new computer Becuse this the current one i am using and i have done almost every render i have ever done on it and they can take a while on this machine
Madcar Dune Racing #update
Very nice man! Time rendering?

My PC are too slow when I transform the plane...

One question. We can use 3 objets on the same scene? Coz idk how update the surface using 2 or more objets
my PC is quiot old,just a 1,8 ghz 2core pentium,rendertime ca.40 min.

if you wont more objects to interakt with,just link them to one object together and it works.
How did you do the trail? FumeFX plugin?
no,just a simple PArray Partikelsource...
Simple VWS render
Attached images
vws_render_41.jpg
Quote from peterforspeed :
if you wont more objects to interakt with,just link them to one object together and it works.

Using group? or linking the polys?

I select the objects and i press "group" but dont work..

EDIT: done. =P
this is my first render, is there any way to make it better quality?(i use blender) and anyone knows why it made a white thing betweenthe mirrors

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG