The online racing simulator
Quote from Loko VEN :Well, testing Vray grass!

Sorry for the low resolution but the time render was 47min......

C&C are wellcome.

looking good.
right color
and not to high
great
Thanks guys I appreciate it . Full car renders coming in the near future, getting there bit by bit.

Quote from mogster :Thanks guys I appreciate it . Full car renders coming in the near future, getting there bit by bit.

pure sex.
Quote from Loko VEN :Well, testing Vray grass!

Sorry for the low resolution but the time render was 47min......

C&C are wellcome.

Fantastic.... can you tell how to do that material
I've been playing about with this scene since yesterday. I've had to finish off some modeling on the car and there's still some tinkering that needs to be done as well.

Edit: Fixed the brake disc texture problem.
Attached images
XRT Gullwing+girl.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :I've been playing about with this scene since yesterday. I've had to finish off some modeling on the car and there's still some tinkering that needs to be done as well.

Edit: Fixed the brake disc texture problem.

high poly wheels with low poly car = sad panda.
Also that front indicator appears to be floating away from the front of the car hehehe
Quote from senn :high poly wheels with low poly car = sad panda.
Also that front indicator appears to be floating away from the front of the car hehehe

Are you sure this wheel is high-poly modeled?

Here is my new SSR Type C concept.
Attached images
fzrvray_conceptwheel_3id_bodykit_ssr.png
Leonardo: looks great! but i think the disk brake and caliper are too big... IMO...
Quote from senn :high poly wheels with low poly car = sad panda.

The wheels are from NFSMW, the XRT's wheels have more polygons iirc.
Quote from Loko VEN :Leonardo: looks great! but i think the disk brake and caliper are too big... IMO...

Ye =/ you're right, dude. I'll decrease its size

Quote from LineR32 :The wheels are from NFSMW, the XRT's wheels have more polygons iirc.

What do you mean with your quote?
Mmm.... I'd probably try using reflectionmap or HDR dome to make those prizes stand out a bit more and give them that expensive look. Right now they're just reflecting the gray enviroment, which makes them look bit dull.
The WORK Meister S1:

That is simply stunning.

Unbelievable stuff.
My First render :)
My 1st renders.Rate it ;-)
Attached images
xrr_parkoviste.jpg
xrr_route.jpg
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Check your textures. Windows, rims, numberplate, etc.

Yes of course.But basic idea is good or not?
Quote from sviccc13211 :My 1st renders.Rate it ;-)

On first picture, car lighting doesn't match with the background. Building and car are casting shadows on opposite sides.

On second picture, car is too small and you're using some kind of studio lighting setup with multiple lightsources. Looking at the shadows cast around car, it gives the impression that there's 2-3 invisible lightbulbs hanging above the car.
Quote from Crommi :On first picture, car lighting doesn't match with the background. Building and car are casting shadows on opposite sides.

On second picture, car is too small and you're using some kind of studio lighting setup with multiple lightsources. Looking at the shadows cast around car, it gives the impression that there's 2-3 invisible lightbulbs hanging above the car.

Im using 3ds max with V-Ray.But im big noob to this.Practice practice practice.
Awesome render, BasBas. Reflections are really nice.
Really nice, dude.
As andRo said, awesome reflections xD

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG