The online racing simulator
Hello everyone,

I've made a little video of a house (main subject), but I've used the VW Scirroco of LFS i've found here (with nice repsol textures) for 2 seconds, so I share it with you, even if it's not rally related as main subject of the video.

Youtube Video.

ps : scirocco were found here, nissan pathfinder in another place.
Awesome. Did you use any plugins for the cars?
Quote from wax78 :Hello everyone,

I've made a little video of a house (main subject), but I've used the VW Scirroco of LFS i've found here (with nice repsol textures) for 2 seconds, so I share it with you, even if it's not rally related as main subject of the video.

Youtube Video.

ps : scirocco were found here, nissan pathfinder in another place.

Nice but where is the driver? :P
Quote from BasBas :Last 3d render from my cars, i will make a other skin for other cars.

WOW dude, very nice.
Did you use Gi with HDRI or V-Ray light with texture?
Just a LX6 :P
Attached images
LX6.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :Awesome. Did you use any plugins for the cars?

No i used the 3D model i've found here for the scirroco. And I made everything about animation by hand. (I used simple rotation for wheel, and for the car that brake) -> IPO curves in blender. The background flat is my work too.

Quote from leonardo555 :Nice but where is the driver? :P

Yes i know lol huge mistake, but that was because i don't have a 3D people.
Quote from leonardo555 :WOW dude, very nice.
Did you use Gi with HDRI or V-Ray light with texture?

It is with Vray.
Quote from wax78 :Yes i know lol huge mistake, but that was because i don't have a 3D people.

Go to turbosquid.com and download one xD
Quote from leonardo555 :Do you use any texture in your vray light?

Nope, is just normal vray light.

I build then scene in just 2 min.
Quote from mogster :The WORK Meister S1:

I'm starting to think u just have a whole heap of rims, and you're taking photos of them, cos there's no way that can be fake! O_O

Amazing work, it looks like a photo..
Made my scene a little better :P
Attached images
LX6_Konn_Fix.jpg
Hi m8. Its quite long time ago I posted anything here. I always shouted back then to use Vray. Now more and more people are using it, but back then I was like criminal and bad person to say that.

I am glad that Ando has made similar scene that I had at that time and leonardo555 has used HDRI scene to test and learn. That`s all sweet. Mogster has done good job making those wheels and updating FZR and ofcourse tolas for his highpoly FZR using Frayrender.

To start with...I was about 1 year away from 3D and 5 days ago I made a completely new scene with a bit updated FZR. My goal is to render something real.

The result is this at the moment, but I has Vraysun and real world physics going on and the results are nice. I am making also highpoly city environment starting with bushes and ending with benches and everything. To get real world lightning...its crazy and hard, but its dynamic. If i turn the sun...all lightning and shadows and all changes. Physics are good. I am not yet finished my physics render, but at first I made some goal or attempt to see the result between this and the final render.

Thanks. Here it is. Click to see it in bigger resolution (1680x xxx).

I like that metallic paint effect. Is that a high poly FZR? Don't seem to see much rough edges.
Glad to see you back. Good job on the model and the paint looks great. Keep it up.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :I like that metallic paint effect. Is that a high poly FZR? Don't seem to see much rough edges.

Ofcourse, it basically dont have rough edges. Maybe some bump that can be fixed.
Hey,
Maybe you remember me from long time ago.
Nice render, glad to see you are back.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :I like that metallic paint effect. Is that a high poly FZR? Don't seem to see much rough edges.

If I'm right it's Tolas's FZR.
-
(leonardo555) DELETED by leonardo555
-
(okijuhans) DELETED by okijuhans
Little tweaks on it, and made new rim for it :P
Attached images
LX6_konn_big.jpg
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Little tweaks on it, and made new rim for it :P

Numberplate ! Where are brakes ? You some kind a Flinstone LX ?
Quote from okijuhans :Numberplate ! Where are brakes ? You some kind a Flinstone LX ?

Who uses brakes these days?, it's all about speed.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG