The online racing simulator
Quote from LineR32 :Here's my new race car, spent about 8 hours in total on it.

looks nice! good job! maybe i put a wider wing on it, but thats all!
First Renders.Made from caoz premade scenes.Little small but meh worth a shot.
Attached images
Falken.jpg
Kiyo nub.jpg
It is all fixed long time ago, but i havent rendered any new ones. Thanks for pointing out though. It is WIP yet, so soon there will be final renders.
Very nice renders, Importfantasy.

And good skins.
Heres a few renders of our first 4 rounds of Masters of Endurance. A few extra of the 24HR GT2 winning car.

These are not my creations.
Attached images
XRR_CoRe_MoEGroup_render.jpg
XRR_db_-_core_moe_3_Render.jpg
XRR_db_-_core_moe_4_Render.jpg
Most perfect renders ever.

Congratulations to artist.
Quote from BigTime :Heres a few renders of our first 4 rounds of Masters of Endurance. A few extra of the 24HR GT2 winning car.

These are not my creations.

Those are just stunning
Rendered by ImportFantasy. Skin done by myself based on the master skinnerz pro kit.

Preview:

Full View

Preview:

Full View
can we DOWNLOAD a render anywhere?
hey guys, i need a bit of help, i downloaded Ian H' pre made XRT scene, but i sort of have no idea how to open it? i cant find a 3ds file in the download.
Im using 3ds 7 and brazil, i also have CMX importer if thats any help.
Thanks Michael

edit: dont worry i found it, the 3ds file looked like a jpeg thats all. thanks anyway guys
with 3ds max you have to have .max file,and sometimes if u want to import then .3ds
That nice FXO scene of STAM1NA would be great to be released. That looks fantastic
Quote from Töki (HUN) :That nice FXO scene of STAM1NA would be great to be released. That looks fantastic

It is Design Dudes property !!!
so thats my headlight
agreed look cool,like the rims too
http://pes.pri.ee/kraam/veljed/

Here are some wheels I modelled and now I am making some more difficult ones. They are unfinished - i mean meshsmooth, but they are ready to render if I finish them. Nice rims for GTR / XRT.
nice rims

panorama render

full view 8900x1024

greetz caoz
I wanna see it but i don't have permission
link fixed

greetz caoz

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG