The online racing simulator
yupp
Yeah, So me and my team was drinking abit yesterday, but we didn't drive! Trying to set a good example for the kids!
Attached images
TSLWallPaper.jpg
This morning I had nothing to do so i decided to model some new wheels

This is my absolute first try to do something like this so be harm

comments and critics are very welcome
Attached images
fälgar.jpg
Not too bad Jonaz.

Get them smoothed out and add some wheel nuts/bolts, and some brakes.
Quote from LineR32 :Get them smoothed out and add some wheel nuts/bolts, and some brakes.

Smoothing fixed, the rest will come later
Quote from LineR32 :Not too bad Jonaz.

Read my sig

edit. thanks for the nice comment
Attached images
fälgar.jpg
looks nice jonaz!!

here are my new desktop :P

Quote from BastianB :looks nice jonaz!!

here are my new desktop :P

Nice work, but you should give your FZR some 3d lights
they are 3d
can you tell me how to make them light?
Quote from BastianB :they are 3d

no, not in 3ds as I guess that you use

btw, I thought it was a texture
yep is use 3ds max 7
the lights are real 3d i think its one of r32´s scenes
Don't use Img tags ffs. :mad:
sorry but i couldn´t get it as attachment for any reason
Quote from BastianB :they are 3d

I'm not a 3dsmax user but I would apply a light emitting material for a disc located just behind the headlights's lens.
Presenting a slightly more aggressive restyled version of the FZ5. (and named it Forenza Z50)

did everything myself except the rims and tires, I should start modeling some. Blender used as usual.

I like the Focus esque side repeaters and the door handles. and the mods to the rear bumber are nice too.

The Z is backwars btw.

@ BastianB

If your using Brazil make the reflector lens chrome and then use a sphere as a bulb with the reflection plane meterial on it. That's a simple way of doing it.

Samyip posted in another thread on how to do the glow and you'll also need to use a couple of lights for the beams.
that looks awesome wow
Quote from JJ72 :Presenting a slightly more aggressive restyled version of the FZ5. (and named it Forenza Z50)

did everything myself except the rims and tires, I should start modeling some. Blender used as usual.

:jawdrop:
Quote from LineR32 :..The Z is backwars btw..

I think he tries to incorporate the F and Z together so that is why the Z looks back to front
Quote from LineR32 :The Z is backwars btw.

good eye, that's intentional.

and sorry about the img tag, just saw it after I posted.
I did a little more to the flat 6 engine I'm making for the FZ. I've made the corners a little more rounded and added a bit of detail to the back of the engine block, I've also started on the flywheel housing.

I might have to set my PS2 up again and put RR5 on to get a few more images from odd angles.
Attached images
flat six test 1.jpg
flat six test 2.jpg
Good job JJ72, the rear bumper is sweet, but why the front bumper's end just in front of the front wheels is raised?
Because if you look closer there a black aerodynamic piece underneath it, purely artistic choice of course, when I did that part I was thinking about how to take some visual weight off that long front overhang.
jj that ooks awesome! how do you get the render look this good with blender?!

@liner32

the problem is that i can´t choose the lights couse the glass is infront of them and i dont know how to reach the lights, but in material editor ..
Remade the whole bumper
Attached images
Drift spec.jpg
Yeah.. You can bake a bread in there

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG