The online racing simulator
Quote from sgt.flippy :Nice XJ, too bad that riced XR is sitting next to it
Problem with the scene that bothers me the most is the quality difference between the jag and the xr. The xr is much less detailed and smooth, looks less real and screws up the whole render.

You meant the Jag looked a bit lees detailed? I have smoothened the Jaguar a whole lot and it now looks sweet... I removed the rear wing from the XRT too. The render is running just now. I will be posting the finished result soon.

And remember :P I have done this for only 3 months and I am working in Blender...
Quote from T.J. :You meant the Jag looked a bit lees detailed? I have smoothened the Jaguar a whole lot and it now looks sweet... I removed the rear wing from the XRT too. The render is running just now. I will be posting the finished result soon.

And remember :P I have done this for only 3 months and I am working in Blender...

In the XR_Interior1.dds file, you'll need to paint the small white square in the corner very dark grey, else you'll end up with white window rubbers, inside of the exhaust etc as per your render above

The "neons" really do nothing for the overall render though.

Regards,

Ian
I did the noens on request and I ended up using them on my own car.. I know they are ricer, but I like the whole look on the car with them on. I was changing the rear lights and suddenly everything was white :P I know why know and I fixed the exhaust. I liked the clean look of the white window rubber
I've been doing some renders for our skins page @ our website.

Attached is a small sample - feel free to visit our site to see them more clearly.

Direct link: http://www.my3id.com/gaming/lfs/skins

C&C are welcome.
Attached images
3id_skins08ba.jpg
one more for the collection:
Attached images
nighttime bridge FZR.jpg
Hmmm...sexy! I used to use the same skin. I love your avatar Anemiya.
Thanks! I am trying to do your render (XFG). I hope it will turn out nicely for you.
garage
Here is Render/Wallpaper of our XFR skins.

enjoy
Attached images
forojob copy.jpg
Very nice Sh!nE !!
My new skin
Attached images
XRT_M.jpg
Quote from RE Amemiya :one more for the collection:

When the head lights are on, the rear lights should be on too
Just a quick render of my XRT that I made last year. I used a Design Dudes skin to fix the mapping for the skin at the front of the hood. It's still a little off atm though.

That XRT was just mad! Release, please
It's really cool!

damn... the front remember me that Lancia Stratus...
Nothing like a Stratos (I should know, we own an original). But a little bit like an 037.
i think he meant the delta....

or maybe even a quattro.......

Lancia Quattro
Delta... drool!!!
Not that drool-worthy really, unless you want an S4. I still think the render looks more like an 037 than any Delta...

But a Delta is 1500% more fun than any Evo or Impreza. In fact, despite being 4WD, they're actually entertaining to drive.
The front is from the Mitsubishi Starion nd I want it badly
T.J. is right, I used a pic of a Starion as a base to work from. I could make some new lights for it, to make it look more like a Quatro though.
Quote from Sh!nE :Here is Render/Wallpaper of our XFR skins.

enjoy

nice, I like this render... you know
Just had a look at Mental Ray and started the RB4 from scratch, I had to use a few tuts for paint, chrome and glass textures, and here's my result.

Still need to play about with it some more.

Any one know how to fix the shadow under the car?
Attached images
LFSW RB4 mental Ray 2.jpg
Quote from Sh!nE :Here is Render/Wallpaper of our XFR skins.

enjoy

Artistic... I like it!

LineR32 - the shadow looks like carpet. But otherwise pretty nice render.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG