The online racing simulator
Never hear of.. Must be beside Farawayfromhere-stan
You made that? Top job if so. The material is also very nice.
Very nice
Where do i put those dlo files? i put them in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2009\plugins and in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2009\plugins\MadCar
But it still says it is missing them.
No, i have an 64bit OS. Thanks, fixed now. Now time to try something
Good Luck cant wait to see what you come up with
Hm.. How can i like record this? never did a animation before
Quote from bmwe30m3 :a animation i did while back :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79QUe81MnsM

it looks funny lol i keep playing it over and over

Quote from Bose321 :Hm.. How can i like record this? never did a animation before

after you have the car and surface riged choose what device you want to use ot conrols the car The mouse,keyboard,or game controler read the help file http://www.karba.eol3d.com/Plu ... adCar/MadCar_Help_ENG.doc for the the controll then hit OnRun Driving and hit enter and then Drive hope this helps if not go over the tutorial again http://www.evermotion.org/?unf ... =184&unfold=exclusive
Yea, BMWE30M3´s animation is hilarious Had a nice laugh myself.
Still wondering how to make it render the animation
Quote from Bose321 :Still wondering how to make it render the animation

Exact method varies depending on what application you use, but typically once you have completed the animation of your scene, you just render all frames for whole lenght of your animation instead of just one and output it in video or .gif format where each frame is repeated after another in framerate you've specified (typical is 25fps for digital video)

Edit: For 3dsmax, you need to just check couple stuff from rendering options (hotkey F10) to make it happen:
Attached images
rendering_animation2.png
Quote from Crommi :Exact method varies depending on what application you use, but typically once you have completed the animation of your scene, you just render all frames instead of one and output it in video or .gif format where each frame is repeated after another in framerate you've specified (typical is 25fps for digital video)

wont that take VERY long?
Quote from G!NhO :wont that take VERY long?

Depending on how complex your scene is, basically for video with 25fps you'd need 25 renders for every second of the video. For preview or testing purposes you can use much lower framerate, such as 10.
Quote from Crommi :Depending on how complex your scene is, basically for video with 25fps you'd need 25 renders for every second of the video. For preview or testing purposes you can use much lower framerate, such as 10.

:jawdrop:
-
(KanseiDneova) DELETED by KanseiDneova
Quote : Originally Posted by Crommi
Depending on how complex your scene is, basically for video with 25fps you'd need 25 renders for every second of the video. For preview or testing purposes you can use much lower framerate, such as 10.

yes,the schort (25 sec.)test animation includes 617 singleframes(in low quali.).rendertime komplett ca. 30 min.
Testing
Attached images
Testt.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG