The online racing simulator
Rice IMO

The GT Wing is out of place (Not very good looking in hatchbacks TBH. And it's too high.) and the front bumper, while nicely done, is kind of weird looking. But the intercooler's cool.

I like the render overall though, just not the parts.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Rice IMO

The GT Wing is out of place (Not very good looking in hatchbacks TBH. And it's too high.) and the front bumper, while nicely done, is kind of weird looking. But the intercooler's cool.

I like the render overall though, just not the parts.

Thx man. I like the wing idk what other wing can make... Yeah the bumper is weird but I like it. I have the engine now, I only need texturizer.

Good job C4OZ! I like it! (first render is really good)
Looks pretty good, scene could use something to spice it up tho. You could try adding some kind of environmental lighting, even simple gradient material with repeating white stripes and increased RGB Level would probably work fine, just slap it on large sphere object.
Seeing you guys modding the cars has made me wanna do something in 3ds again, I might get round to finishing the Boxer engine I started.
Quote from e2mustang :Fwd rivals

Very nice. I think you should do another one with abit of comedy in it meaning put the UF1 in teh back with a sad face or something haha
oh man, i better bust out some of my vienna kreis renders. Those looks great gustix!
hey i got this render i did it was one of my firsts but im not shore how to get texture on the lady i use blender and then i just click on her body and f6 it to go onto texture it always seems that the skin texture comes out on the car hehe does any one no why??? any help would be apprecialted

http://s266.photobucket.com/al ... view&current=nice.png

thanks
[iD] Zonda
More... BBS RR

Pure sex
Awesome!

Hi! Well this is my very first try to modify something on an existing modell there is a lot of works to do, for example to find some beautifull chrome for the rims, to change the spoilers material, aaaand etc At the start i modified the front and rear bumpers, side skirts, then wheels. The rim is'n made by me I made only the tyre, and attached the brake. So it's the begining of my modifications.

* Thanks Töki for rendering. He's Computer is faster.....YET
Quote from mogster :More... BBS RR

Great job on the lighting. Thats what makes the scene look so perfect. I give you a 4/5 on that. Nice job. Why not 5/5? Because you forgot to add the rest of the car roflmao. Naa im joking. 5/5 on that. Great job. Now i think you should add them to a RAC/XRT render.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Few Blender quickies.

Xrt...
Attached images
XRD_beta.jpg
Nice drift XRT Töki, with cool home-made rims. Szép munka
Quote from BigTime :I like that one. I love how you can see the camber in the back right wheel.

Yeah I like negative camber, Not so realistic, but who cares, it looks good.

Worked a bit on the rear end, this is how it looks at the moment. I may add some lighting... I have no idea what's that blurry thing under the bumper.
Attached images
xrt.jpg
That blurriness is probably just heavy noise, like you see on ground where car shadow fades off. Also I'd probably tilt camera just little bit more up so you don't see URL being reflected off the rear bumber, painted plastic doesn't generally have that clear reflections and it's being sharply cut right along the edge of first angled face.

Negative camber itself is realistic and common, but your rear tires have maybe little extreme amounts of it

P.S. Reason why there's quite often visible amounts of camber on tuned cars is because people just throw in shorter springs and not realise/bother to fix the adjust the camber afterwards.
A little test that needs some more work.
Attached images
UF1 Bumperless.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :A little test that needs some more work.

Funny car.

he seems a bit like a mini from the 80s.
The front end, it looks kinda cute now.

I might get rid of the arches and add some of my own to it.
Attached images
UF1 Bumperless 2.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :The front end, it looks kinda cute now.

I might get rid of the arches and add some of my own to it.

very funny custom
but i like it
simple material test (it´s metallic but the camera is too far from the car, so you can´t really see it)
Attached images
Material test vws.png
Scene and lighting first, materials after that

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG