The online racing simulator
3D LFS renders
(8487 posts, started )
Really nice FXO caoz.. But if you ask me, id say subaru/evo The hood scoop definetly looks like and STI one. and the whole look of the front more reminds a subaru sti... ^_^ spoiler is all evo ;P
Nice renders here... good for wallpapers
NICE!!! Very good skin man! And nice render!
Thanks.
Does it still look plastic?

Blender made.
Quote from Bogey Jammer :Does it still look plastic?

Blender made.

Wel the picture is verry smal i hardly se a thing
Agreed. Everything is decent, except the tires.
Many good rubber textures out there...
Quote from T.J. :What program do you use? I could just upload the hood sp you could resize it and fit it to you car :P

EDIT: Some new renders.

I use 3dsmax 2008. and btw: i love those rims on the tuned XRT spoiler is wayyy too big imo :P but nice one!
Hello every one that is one of my first renders .. it's a WIP ... stll must reshine wasted XRT ... add more lights on tires .. find beter rims .. and some parts ( springs , transmission and other things )

Thats sick
Quote from dutchshogun :I use 3dsmax 2008. and btw: i love those rims on the tuned XRT spoiler is wayyy too big imo :P but nice one!

I can export it in .3ds format.. The spoiler is made smaller too...

And here is my newest render
Attached images
Taxi.jpg
Where you got those parts ?
I dont remember, but I got it through google I think.. Some things have I made by my own too... I thought of fixing some Xenon
Quote from Feme :Hello every one that is one of my first renders .. it's a WIP ... stll must reshine wasted XRT ... add more lights on tires .. find beter rims .. and some parts ( springs , transmission and other things )

U pwn!
Quote from Feme :Hello every one that is one of my first renders .. it's a WIP ... stll must reshine wasted XRT ... add more lights on tires .. find beter rims .. and some parts ( springs , transmission and other things )

You don't need additional lighting for the tires - you need to tweak the material. Cool truck
LOL!!!!! GREAT PIC!! MONSTER!!!! very very nice!
Quote from sgt.flippy :Nice work C40Z, you even seemed to fix something I didn't mention
(The rear bumper seemed to have a stick on it or something:tilt
I wish I could model, but believe me, I tried and failed and tried again and failed again

Is there also a front view on mustang's evo?

its on page 48 if u want to look it up
Quote from r4ptor :You don't need additional lighting for the tires - you need to tweak the material. Cool truck

Can u pm me how to do that? i have 3ds max from 3 days :P before i render with blender ( cool program .. but hard to find parts .. and quality sux a lil )

T.J. pm me .. i can share some files for blender

Oh .. one question -> If i instal Vray .. brazil will be work corectly? or u must instal only one of them? I found few rims , and when i open it warning show up " vrender60 mising ) .. vray?
Quote from e2mustang :its on page 48 if u want to look it up

It's not on my page 48.. Could you relink to it or something? Or upload it again?
Quote from e2mustang :i've tuned the fxo,i call it Fxo Turbo Evolution
it has evo rear wing,dual muffler,M3 mirrors,New lights,intercooler
and of course upgrades will come l8r
preview picture:

there you go,page 48
I think that he need the scene.

Sorry for my bad english.
Thanks mate.

Looks great, but also needs a bit touching up in some places. Nice work

3D LFS renders
(8487 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG