The online racing simulator
very artistic, i like the abstract style
filters - distort - diffuse glow

or in paint shop pro, use soft focus (which isn't nearly as what PS can get you, but same basic principle)
LX 8 or GTR what do you want. It isn't finish yet, but i hope, i can finish it soon(new lamps, and something else)! Enjoy!
Attached images
lx8_1.jpg
lx8_2.jpg
Yes, I know having a floor made entirely out of wood isn't realistic, but the specular reflections are just gorgous..
Attached images
ChrissCarsSmall.jpg
taavi, you need more distance of the background and whatnot, there is no depth it just looks like a picture painted on a wall

also, due to HDRI it should be extremely bright and bloomed looking, rather than completely visible, its weird looking (looks like LFS does [meaning.. what it shouldn't])

@crashgate... specular? i see nothing specular about that, just some strange looking massive planks with a strange bump map and some reflections
imo you should step away from the shiny floors, its unrealistic and it because of that it just plain looks.. weird

i like those skins though, very original
Quote from Crashgate3 :Yes, I know having a floor made entirely out of wood isn't realistic, but the specular reflections are just gorgous..

can i pleeeeeeeeeeeeease have those skins.
They're my personal skins, sorry

I'm going to eventually get round to modelling a section of track to put cars onto - something like the chicane after thr hairpin at Blackwood. If I want realistic, I can use that as a background.
my first render "the black beast"

greetz caoz
Those spokes are...thin!
a little truck scene with the tuned XRG hope ya guys like it

greetz caoz
where did you get this trailer from?
Cool, I made a similar Scene in the past.......
Attached images
team_service_truck_233.jpg
and where can I get the 3d model of this trailer?
Thank you for that link....
Bah, was bored again.

1280x1024
*Low AA, i know.
Trying out some new wheels I made yesterday.

(Thanks to ATC Quicksilver for the brilliant skin)
Attached images
FX0.jpg
Quick Vray lighting / scene experiment.. scene needs finishing though

Regards,

Ian
The lighting doesn't look quite right, seems like there is a secondary light source coming from behind the "photographer".
Yeah, I thought the same too the more I looked at it.. like the moon was out or something Typical.. had to pick a difficult background image to work with for my first real attempt at matching light sources

I've spent another couple of hours on the lighting now and think it looks better.. although I've now lost the "long" shadows that I need to fix and need to add some railings or something along the wall similar to the background. Now got 3 light objects, adjusted environment lighting and adjusted exposure.

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Ian.H :Yeah, I thought the same too the more I looked at it.. like the moon was out or something Typical.. had to pick a difficult background image to work with for my first real attempt at matching light sources

I've spent another couple of hours on the lighting now and think it looks better.. although I've now lost the "long" shadows that I need to fix and need to add some railings or something along the wall similar to the background. Now got 3 light objects, adjusted environment lighting and adjusted exposure.

Regards,

Ian

nice one! can you send me the scene of the road?
It's nothing fancy.. the whole scene's just 2 planes. The road texture's made from a photo I took of the road outside my house and edited a bit to add some cracks, oily marks and white lines (and then mapped really badly to the plane).

Attached is what it looks like in the viewport.. just 2 planes, one with some extruded polys to create the wall

Regards,

Ian
Attached images
Snap1.png

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG