The online racing simulator
Quote from Gustix :Yeah saw that now Thanks

Here i started to model a steering wheel for my s14a need to fix bugs and model the rest details

nice, cant wait to see the finished product
Quote from mogster :I remade te37 with some detail:

The center logo could be more interesting...

EDIT: Same on white.

I don't know much about rims but this 3d model is very good! i can't see any polygon mistakes. Is it nurbs or poly?

Excellent surfaces. Congrats!!!
Thanks ZORER . It's polymodeling. Edges are starting to show when getting closer.

Nice Mog! I like those . Now if I can just get your other rims to work with 3dmax.
very nice mogster, very thorough work
this is my new project:
Attached images
ewfwvwaes.jpg
You know what wygiuxx? Just add arch extensions, a rear splitter, a huge GT wing and we have an RB4 GTR right there

That's really really nice.
Some fat arches would do, i think.
umm what does that mean?
It means you turned crappy FWD into the car I want NOW.
But LFS will never have GT24 version
Dont be sure about that but thx
Quote from only.one.RydeR :You know what wygiuxx? Just add arch extensions, a rear splitter, a huge GT wing and we have an RB4 GTR right there

That's really really nice.

"we"???

If you mean the S2 licensed people then yes "we" have a nice RBR.
Quote from e2mustang :First render after months

The tires seem abit small on the truck (the second piece that holds the car and i cant remember the name of it atm so...) but thats a nice render
Quote from wygiuxx :very nice mogster, very thorough work
this is my new project:

Nice. Some 3d headlights would really make that look awesome IMHO...It's pretty cool as it is tho!
some update
Attached images
ssssssssssssssssss.jpg
Maybe bit too much, looks like some pimped out car from NFS. I'd definately use black/gray headlight box and probably try with two lamps per headlight with larger on the outside.
Umm... I dont know about you guy but i would say what makes it look so far off about the headlights is the fact that they dont have glass around them like usual and that their painted the same color as the car. Also you might want to try a but diff FOV like i use 35-50 which seems to work pretty good for me. Heres an example of 50 in my attachments. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Attached images
redline2.jpg
Thought I'd have a quick go at rendering one LFS car just to kill some time, two hours have passed and I've just been spending time fixing material IDs and smoothing groups to actually get model prepared. Also nice to find out that scenes don't include textures they require and since DDS Converter does not work on Vista, had to go hunting for alternative app. Even after all that is done, I still have to replace all brazil materials since I prefer using Mental Ray, which would be easier if they were named to indicate which material is for tires and so on.

....too much work, back to modeling instead.
Quote from stickylfs :Wich program you use?

btw

You can clearly see that he uses 3DS Max and Brazil
Quote from ___ :The tires seem abit small on the truck (the second piece that holds the car and i cant remember the name of it atm so...) but thats a nice render

I guess trailer it is.it will be smaller than the trucks tire,but as i look at it again i think i have to make the truck a bit bigger
Quote from G!NhO :"we"???

If you mean the S2 licensed people then yes "we" have a nice RBR.

Don' put that in my face :P
Fwd rivals
Attached images
rivals.jpg
Quote from mogster :Thanks ZORER . It's polymodeling. Edges are starting to show when getting closer.

i'm sure you'd make those edges smoother with using higher polygon count. But it's not necessary. already looks good.
XFG with new front bumper and intercooler.

Engine coming soon.
Attached images
XFG.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG