The online racing simulator
Calm down, it probably is his first render
Quote from G!NhO :Calm down, it probably is his first render

I am not saying anything bad, but I dont think any team would like 800x600 or lower reso render with skin that looks like that isnt in proper resolution either.

Sorry If I insulted anybody (IMO no), but ....people have posted similar here 999999999999999999999999999x times and the posts after them has always been similar.
Quote from okijuhans :I am not saying anything bad, but I dont think any team would like 800x600 or lower reso render with skin that looks like that isnt in proper resolution either.

Sorry If I insulted anybody (IMO no), but ....people have posted similar here 999999999999999999999999999x times and the posts after them has always been similar.

yea calm down mate .
everyone starts somewhere . i dont flame people cos i woop em on track , so u shouldent flame anyone for their work . not just me but everyone
Well this is my first EVA attempt,,,So please don't kill me:scared:

I was just messing around with Blender trying to learn some basics that this wonderful program has to offer,here's two i came up with using Blender & Paint.net

Constructive comments welcome as i wish to improve my Blender-Render skillz :boing:
Attached images
MNR_UFRBaby series skin.jpg
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
Lightning doesnt fit, but for a first try and you did something new that usual first render guys doesnt do.

So . But fix and be better next time.
Quote from okijuhans :Lightning doesnt fit, but for a first try and you did something new that usual first render guys doesnt do.

So . But fix and be better next time.

I have to say i didn't like the lighting either,well i mean the sun heading is wrong coz im new & am not sure how to change its heading/direction.

Any pointers how to move the sun?? I tried a couple things to change which side the sun hits the car,but just don't seem to make much or any difference.
Plus i did find a brightness & contrast sliders,but lost where they were.......
I am not that familiar with blenders menu's...only had 1 day with this program

Never say Die!!!
I will continue....
Car paint hates me so here's a clay.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3 : poor pictures
Quote from KanseiDneova :Car paint hates me so here's a clay.

Nice studio
Also, some low-res WIP HDRI XFG mashups. It's a pity, but I only have a computer which is capable of high-res rendering in reasonable times at work... All I have at hope is a 2ghz PM laptop.
Also those are my first renders in a what.. hm, 1.5 years?
Attached images
xfgt5.jpg
xfgt6.jpg
I made this when I was bored. Don't mind the mucked up interior And yes, the rims don't match the XRT. Click here to see it.
Quote from Bose321 :I made this when I was bored. Don't mind the mucked up interior And yes, the rims don't match the XRT. Click here to see it.

looks nice, and the rims do fit the xrt nicely. only thing is the window reflection, but i think you already knew that.
Yep. I forgot to do something
First render after months
Attached images
inferno semi.jpg
Quote from navarro967 :Nice one e2

This is not Completely lfs render related but its is my first vray Interior scene after following a tutorial i found on vismasters i forgot to apply the glass material to the table lol tell me what you think http://i130.photobucket.com/al ... 7/navarro967/Interior.jpg

Looks pretty good, only two things that kinda pop up are television(?) that should have more reflective screen instead of matte and maybe just a little more highlight falloff to green rubber material on seats.
Ahh man its been a long time since i have made a car render. Still trying to remember how to do everything. I did Falken-JTuned skin. I personaly like using it when i render. Sorry for the ground/background. Still working on trying to fix it. And also i already know the front brake pad is the wrong way. Sorry. But here the picture. I hope you like it. Im working on making the FZ5 adn the RAC soon. Cheers,

GreaceMonkey
Another render. This time I've tweaked the settings and the reflections. Personally I like Gustix's rendering style, so I got the inspiration of this from him.

Oh and BTW I know that there's something wrong with the brake disks. I have no idea how it happened (It was right when I checked the texture and UV image).
Attached images
renderxrtmod.png
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Another render. This time I've tweaked the settings and the reflections. Personally I like Gustix's rendering style, so I got the inspiration of this from him.

Oh and BTW I know that there's something wrong with the brake disks. I have no idea how it happened (It was right when I checked the texture and UV image).

Check if normals are facing outside on those brakedisks, those determine on which side of the face your texture is being applied on.

There's quite a lot of noise visible on fenders and trunk.
Yes I did check it in textured mode. It was facing the right way.

I set a small amount of AO samples; however it causes too much noise. Will try not to do that next time, lol.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Yes I did check it in textured mode. It was facing the right way.

I set a small amount of AO samples; however it causes too much noise. Will try not to do that next time, lol.

lol.
Quote from ROLO_PR :

Lol, if you want to advertise a crappy game, at least put some decent screenshots up
Quote from LFSn00b :And I can clearly see you used a skin of mine?(Looks really same when comparing) :O

Very nice render though

the 24 gt skin i got from master skinnerz
I remade te37 with some detail:

The center logo could be more interesting...

EDIT: Same on white.
I thought the spokes were not that thick? Especially near the middle.

EDIT: OK saw the pic in full, that's great. And I also like your color scheme
Omg, those look awsome, mogster. Probably one of the best I've seen so far.
Quote from Gustix :Mpowers request

Very hot! If I look correctly, the number on the window is slightly floating?

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG