The online racing simulator
My CRT does my head in, have to brighten videos up in VLC media player and watching them online is hard when it's a dark video, like the one of the new VW Scirocco in LFS, I can't see any detail on the interior of it.
theres a vid with the sirrocco in lfs? link me!

sorry for o.t
lol looks like the wheel isn´t calibrated very good
Quote from BastianB :lol looks like the wheel isn´t calibrated very good

That noob guy simply crashed it. That's it...
Just testing the new lighting setup on my pit garage scene, I ****ed the last one up.

I might try and get a part of the S1 Blackwood track sorted out with textures and set it up for rendering, it'll prob take me a long time to do it though.
wow, sooo sweet!
Quote from LineR32 :Just testing the new lighting setup on my pit garage scene, I ****ed the last one up.

I might try and get a part of the S1 Blackwood track sorted out with textures and set it up for rendering, it'll prob take me a long time to do it though.

really awsome.....welldone
i tried the old blackwood too, but it need a new uwv map, remodelling etc, it's soo hard, but it needs a lot of time, good luck for it

oh, just an advice, detach the parts, then it will be easier!
Quote from mickyc30 :CRT? ure living in the past Mr.Jammer!

CRT have actually more advantages than LCD which just became a fashion. 90% of people don't know to recognize a decent LCD among others or setup it correctly.
I would like a LCD monitor, but it will be well chosen for high performance, will cost €€€€ and will need a complete new computer to hang it up, €€€€ again. So my 11 years old Trinitron CRT will serve me for some more years , I currently prefer to spent my money for my real car.
Quote from Bogey Jammer :CRT have actually more advantages than LCD which just became a fashion. 90% of people don't know to recognize a decent LCD among others or setup it correctly.
I would like a LCD monitor, but it will be well chosen for high performance, will cost €€€€ and will need a complete new computer to hang it up, €€€€ again. So my 11 years old Trinitron CRT will serve me for some more years , I currently prefer to spent my money for my real car.

yeah, me too, i want something like this
Quote from JJ72 :Presenting a slightly more aggressive restyled version of the FZ5. (and named it Forenza Z50)

did everything myself except the rims and tires, I should start modeling some. Blender used as usual.

Amazing as always...
FZR... with slightly modified bumper. Original scene made by LineR32. Damn I wanna learn how to play with lighting :rolleyes:
Attached images
FZ.jpg
Yes, I'm using Brazil, thanks for this.
Your welcome, im still learning lights in V-Ray, but searching google for tuts is the best way to learn.
For the pit garage scene I didn't use the Brazil skylight, I used a Maxscript called E-Light, it creates a dome of lights and I used a Spot light for the sun.

I did another render of the garages in 1024x768, I still need to fix the garages though.
Attached images
Pit Garages.jpg
looking good mate, will be awesome when finished

Edit: Heres another quicky.
Attached images
Awesome.jpg
Quote from mickyc30 :looking good mate, will be awesome when finished

Edit: Heres another quicky.

What is "a quicky"? I mean how long time for that one?
i think he meant "quicky" because this is a simply scene?

don´t think this thing was fast rto render..
Quote from BastianB :i think he meant "quicky" because this is a simply scene?

don´t think this thing was fast rto render..

Aha...
Its not really a simple scence, quite complex.. i ment it didnt take super long to render, only about 45 minutes i think.

Anyways heres another.

Also, please take note of my new branding/logo Chunky Hotdog Productions, some people might call it strange, but i like to call it unique.
Attached images
FZRTyres2.jpg
Quote from mickyc30 :Its not really a simple scence, quite complex.. i ment it didnt take super long to render, only about 45 minutes i think.

Anyways heres another.

Also, please take note of my new branding/logo Chunky Hotdog Productions, some people might call it strange, but i like to call it unique.

Oh, it's unique alright, but what is it? :P
thats what i was going for, people will remember Chunky Hotdog Productions! its just like my logo that i put on my work, renders, movies, skins etc etc.. you catch my drift?

i was actually inspired by a fake hotdog made out of cardboard hanging on my artroom wall at school... strange
the tire is too flat(but i like the details) , the rim looks good, but try to make it(the rim) in one piece

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG