The online racing simulator
you cant see it ? maybie you dont have patience, its 2720 x 1536 . i opened again and i can see it

Look at the other post, i hope now it works
Quote from r4ptor :*cough* http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=826443#post826443

haha...yeah now i remember i should have quoted this one too

Quote from jonaz lindberg :@isphility

Well, you can't say I stoled your idea because it's so simple. And I'm not even sure if I've seen those renders of yours before.

first its itsPhilthy...like its filthy
and second i didn`t say that you stole this kind of idea...its just funny that many people like this LFS CIRCLE

Quote from r4ptor :It's just a pissing contest

to all:
peace and go on making creative, nice looking renders
i think its time for me to do some new...been off of some months now...but now i got new inspiration and motivation
cya
Loving the bronze rims!
Doesn't look like chrome at all IMO.
TY verry much... ill check
Hi please will somebody render this for me
Some nice chrome wheels and stuff
Attached images
XFG_SeatLeon.jpg
Wrong section mate, try here
Something fast I did
Attached images
GTR_cars.jpg
The front windows, and one FRZ headlight look wrong.
Quote from Bose321 :The front windows, and one FRZ headlight look wrong.

that thing is called reflections
Quote from iFastLT :that thing is called reflections

No shit. I'm just saying it doesn't look right.
he doesnt like the dark parts at your windows (wich is probably becase your light set up? (attatchment) )

well IMO it looks better then just shiny windows
Attached images
BLAH BLAH#.png
Quote from John5200 :he doesnt like the dark parts at your windows (wich is probably becase your light set up? (attatchment) )

well IMO it looks better then just shiny windows

wOOt ?!

the reflection on the windows looks really ugly, and the scene could be brighter, it would look better
thats because you probably have like 5 separate reflectionplanes far from each other,pull them together and test again.
Quote from e2mustang :thats because you probably have like 5 separate reflectionplanes far from each other,pull them together and test again.

i have no reflection plane. only light
Quote from leonardo555 :i have no reflection plane. only light

well than what is with black spaces on the windows? are the lights shine thu windows? if you dont have planes,than it wouldnt show like only on half of the window,back fzr for example
Quote from e2mustang :well than what is with black spaces on the windows? are the lights shine thu windows? if you dont have planes,than it wouldnt show like only on half of the window,back fzr for example

That's because I use V-Ray and V-Ray light is a plane and it works as a reflection plane too.
aahh see? well than pull them together,so it does not have space between them,if you can.
any with the FBM for Brazil Render? with the new rims?

regards
Quote from e2mustang :aahh see? well than pull them together,so it does not have space between them,if you can.

There is only one light over the all cars.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG