FZ5_mikas.jpg
fz5_orange.jpg
my_xrt.jpg
Another candidate for an official GVRteam 2008 skin, this time for the FBM
Attached images
4id9956lgwk3earqthvo.jpg
0pvlp6zt5v1ut3sp1dx2.jpg
89of77970mzhkxif0mk5.jpg
Quote from cayenne 49 :wooah! superb PS: or have - you find scene and character please

I make the scene with autodesk
building and wall are in it characters are from bodystudio

Very nice!
Finished my 200 boring pages about 3ds max lighting and environment and fixed my lights and environment maps and some more tweaks to the cars here and there enjoy a new wallpaper for the holidays
Attached images
sku-26.png
next thing to learn is get rid of that dinky HDRI when it's an indoors scene!
first try with blender.
Attached images
lx6.jpg
Quote from JJ72 :first try with blender.

Mate you will become a lightning master, did you get that black shading by using a black circle above the car?
Yet another FBM. A request by DavidSS, the creator of this skin (big enough David? )
Attached images
FBM_David.jpg
Quote from XCNuse :next thing to learn is get rid of that dinky HDRI when it's an indoors scene!

yea that the cd I bought from dosch designs was a studio hdri maps but cant seem to get the right one that fits the scene perfectly
Bleh, get rid of HDRI period, HDR is meant for photography, not for 3d.

Make a real scene with real lighting, then you'll know what good vs bad is.
HDRI is always bad.
The only time I will disagree with myself, is if you are an abstract 3d artist, and so far all I've seen here are people trying to recreate is realistic lighting.
hmm gonna go over the scene again with brazil lights or others, can you recommend any site that covers in depth about lighting

edit: my scene setup in the pic
Attached images
f.png
There are many good tutorials out there, this one is specifically for V-ray, but as you will find; light is light, it is all fairly relative.
http://www.cgarena.com/freestu ... studiolighting/index.html

Also, I suggest looking up lighting studios in google, and what they call light boxes, and the sorts, all will help you understand the concept of how they work.

There are many usefull tips and pictures and tutorials out there, just have to know what to search for!
Quote from joen :Yet another FBM. A request by DavidSS, the creator of this skin (big enough David? )

Hi Jeroen,
Your render is a thing of beauty. I don't know anything about 3D rendering, but I know what I like to see. The lighting is so realistic looking and the tires and rims are incredibly life-like.
I really appreciate you taking the time to render this. Size is right too ... definitely big enough

Awesome work
Thank you very much

David
and Merry Christmas
Quote from Bogey Jammer :Mate you will become a lightning master, did you get that black shading by using a black circle above the car?

It is a negative sun. Other than that there's two spot light on 2 and 10 o'clock direction.

I am still experiencing with that reflecting panel technic.
Had some fun....

WHO DID THIS TO THE CAR?
Attached images
burn.jpg
burn2.jpg
burn3.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG