The online racing simulator
8balls have a new teamskin now, too
Attached images
teamskin vw.jpg
@C4OZ: WOW!!!! Very nice!!! I like it!

@e2mustang: Nice modification! I hope see more!

@Bose: Are u using Vray light?
Quote from Loko VEN :
@Bose: Are u using Vray light?

yes, i am. Managed to get rid of some white stuff. Wipers and inside of the doors is still white
Attached images
vws.jpg
Wipers white? Are ugly... Sometimes the Vray lighs isn´t good... Your case is an example...

I transform all car in Vray and I have a problem too. Give a chance to make a render. Vray light dont work good for me in this car.

Edit: I made this render yesterday. Look the front windows (I have white on the windows and idk why...) Help me plz.
wierd.
yes the brazil rendering engine.

greetz caoz
c40z can you upload the oroginal scirocco for me plz? i cant fix the problem
Spoiler spoiled the Scirocco :/
What spoiler has to do on a 200bhp car?
Otherwise it's nice.
Quote from Shadowww :Spoiler spoiled the Scirocco :/
What spoiler has to do on a 200bhp car?
Otherwise it's nice.

Makes no sense tbh, it looks nice imo.
It makes actually. Usually spoilers are used to help aerodinamics and something to do with downforce or something. But in novadays they just get used to change car look.
And actually, you dont know what is under the hood of his version of Scirocco.
thats a race version... and its over 300 hp so it it needs it
Nice itsphilthy
Did some work to the dtm version only the bumper part atm tho.

(LINER32: see it didnt work.. they r still white on the door trim,grille..)
looks better in max
Attached images
scirocco dtm test.jpg
dtm in max.jpg
Check the interior 1 or 2 texture, iirc thew area around the lights is the bit that gets used for the window rubbers and grille.
Okay it fixed the door and window trims,+headlight problem, but the roof and the grill and wipers are still white.i painted black everything but still
Quote from e2mustang :Okay it fixed the door and window trims,+headlight problem, but the roof and the grill and wipers are still white.i painted black everything but still

You missed a spot then :P It's right next to the headlights on the texture - but you could also just give those are a completely new material. Wouldn't matter (I did that, not because I was lazy but because I wanted to).

Quick render:
Attached images
3id_skin_render_0021.jpg
Quote from r4ptor :You missed a spot then :P It's right next to the headlights on the texture - but you could also just give those are a completely new material. Wouldn't matter (I did that, not because I was lazy but because I wanted to).

Quick render:

Dang,i swear i painted everything black (still couldnt fix the grill part )

BTW: update on my dtm version Finished the rear part kinda,still needs tweak Oh and dont call me ricer! i just went by THIS picture
Attached images
scirocco DTM rear.jpg
No sh't sherlock !

Quote from C40Z :yes the brazil rendering engine.

greetz caoz

Please people learn to read when the text is on the same page !

And nice renders everyone. Still working on my own, when I have a little bit more spare time
-
(Deejayyaj) DELETED by Deejayyaj
two generation of hot hatches.
Attached images
walla.jpg
Unfinished VWS rendered:

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG