The online racing simulator
Yep, I was shootin from the fly.

Kozaburo rocks

Quote :i need much more time to get so impressive renders like a couple of people here on the forum ...

Me too
proportions on the first picture are absolutely ...... off

next time, do what i do and take a picture ingame with a car sitting there where you want it, save that, then take another one with out the car there, and then use the car you put there ingame as a reference to the 3d car, then change from the background with the car, to the blank one
Started adding new models to my scene, also tweaked some materials.

I didn't model the extras but the materials are all mine, but I'm learning to model so perhaps in the future it'll all be mine. MIIINE.
Attached images
FZR_Black.jpg
scary looking brake discs

i really do like the look of those wheels on the FZGTR
Ryanry64,

The top right of the windscreen seems to be moved. you can see a hole there. Check if that is the case.
Just a slight tiny bit of reflection is all it is, I'll get rid of it for future renders
XCNurse…. I don’t recall asking for your critique

Secondly, the background is a photo, not a game shot

Third, . The shadows are off but I like the proportions the way they are. I think they are on.

Forth, I have children older than you. Don’t tell me what to do, son.
haha, you are old.
whats your point? that you live in a world where proportions dont exist? everyone that looks at that picture can easily tell that the proportions are absolutely horiffically off (unless the car is on some stand.. and light is warped)

hm.. looked like bridge at KY long, that was my mistake.. either way, thats how you should do it

rear is floating in the air, your FOV is way to low, your tires look of foam

i can continue if i want, age has nothing to do with it

someone that cant even render can point this stuff out easily

i say spend more time on your work, and you may amaze yourself
Ignore list's are a wonderful thing
wow.. are you sure you have kids older than me? cause you sure dont act like it

anyone else here care to tell him the truth?
well I guess he was just tired or drunk... maybe
However, the proportions are indeeed wrong, additionally the tyre sidewalls are buggy, the perspective is wrong as well. The American flag under the bridge has a weird perspective either (the bottom line).
Did I mention that the light/shadow direction is wrong as well? (light source is on the opposite side baisically)

By the way, what has someone's age to do with his editing skills?
Hi Orion

I guess proportions are in the eye of the beholder.

I see the car on the entry of a banking turn. But, that’s me. I rather like the perspective as well. I think I’m the one to mention that the light / shadows are wrong in the above post. Yep, sure was, I wasn’t going for perfection.

And your right, age has nothing to do with editing skills. Natta - Zippo. Adolescence does seem to have a bearing however on a young mans tendency for obnoxiousness’.

I am sure young mr. nurse spends a good deal of time in max and that’s great. I spend a great deal of time providing a very good living for my wife and 5 children.

His skills can be a source of pride and self esteem. If he can work on his people and communication skills, he may go far in life.
i.. haven't touched max in over a month lol

also, the car is a sitting position, so ... it shouldn't show any movement at all

and i am trying to work on my people skills, but its summer time so its kinda hard to do that

sorry if i sounded rude and didn't use enough faces
Who cares anyway, in the end it's all about making something cool which you like yourself, and hopefully also a few others
Some people call that "art"
fully 3d headlights, just an prewiev
nissan logo on the skin is.. well, lets just say it needs to be squashed, its stretched out a ton

the headlights should atleast look like that.. even those are simple, but im kinda sick of the textures on the cars now..
Looks promising, Sisolak. Have fun with it and post updates.
Hello!

I made my first XRT render. I attached it

Could any1 tell me how to turn the wheels? ---> I saw it on many rendered pics
Attached images
Pmaxskin.jpg
select the wheel, click the rotate button in the menu bar and rotate the wheel?
If Alonso can do it so can i.
wtf? an why have you just pasted the sky at the back without realising its in an oval? im confused!!
maybe this is less confusing.
Speedykev - one of your BF1 materials is wrong. It's the one of the side of the floorpan (amonst other things), and in your scene it's white, and it should be black. I've seen quite a few people forget about this material, and it makes certain parts of the car look silly (like the white line on the side of the floor, just behind the sidepods, sort of inline with the exhausts).
-
(Mr.Phonso) DELETED by Mr.Phonso : making a topic

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG