The online racing simulator
I was away for a couple of years and came back to try LFS. I can't say I found it any harder than it used to be but it is certainly better.
Count me in.
Quote from Hard Prodigy :Count me in.

No offence.....but.......you werent playing when patch X was around were you?

Don't flame me if you can download patch X too
I'll join, sign me up.
After I tried iRacing, everything else seems like a flawed sim in so many ways- especially rF and LFS- not to mention all the ISI stuff, except maybe Richard Burns Rally- but I guess that's a little different because of the different type of sim..
And I don't think iRacing is "harder" than LFS, it does feel more realistic though.
Quote from BWX232 :After I tried iRacing, everything else seems like a flawed sim in so many ways- especially rF and LFS- not to mention all the ISI stuff, except maybe Richard Burns Rally- but I guess that's a little different because of the different type of sim..
And I don't think iRacing is "harder" than LFS, it does feel more realistic though.

off topic on:+1,my thoughts exactly!:off topic off
Hmm, I guess I should try this iRacing at one time or another. Too bad it requires a monthly payment if you want to keep racing
I'm glad that LFS is harder and more realistic now
I'll have a slice of that pie thank-you-very-much-sah!

LFS is by far the most realistic sim I've played. Even Forza Motorsport 2 doesn't offer the realism (Although the graphics are purdy :tilt.
Maybe I should join!
I am in
I am in 2.
Your in 2? The're two 'We're glad LFS is harder and more realistic now' Clubs? Where's the other one?
2 = too propably .
Ah yes. Leet speak. Damn yoof.
hi
can i join ?
Absolutelly. Why not?
not sure am i in, but i join
woohoo! IM IN
Sign me in too!
hell yeah
bump

Hell I'll join, why not?
OK, hurry up myself and join before next patch is out soon.
Okay, prepare guys, soon, this thread is going to be a year old!

Tristan did something epic

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG