The online racing simulator
count me in m8....... Even the Ai are great ( they keep beating me)
Hi.
its well good

im in
I'm in!

I love the new patch.

Now need to get better at LFS again.

G25 methinks

DK
Sign me up!
I'll join when my G25 arrives (tomorrow! ), I can't really judge for now as my current wheel is in no uncertain terms, decked.

I'm still off to play with the FBMW though!
Yes, im in too. It is definatly more difficult that it was, and it shows me where I was obviously going wrong too, not being able to complete more than two laps when I started with it yesterday evening.

Some great changes overall, and some nice new things to get used to, and now another reason to get a non-plastic wheel
Hi, Sorry for being a little out of tune, but I think Digital speedo's my self shouldn't of gone. I know your saying they were slightly out, but I adapted to it, and with the needle speedo, I can hardly tell what speed im going into the corner at. I do like some changes for example the first sector of BL1, Not second though , slows you down . Im very surprised with the ammount of success with the car and I love it with So chicane!
its *way* more fun now
i`m in..

It's teh sex!
+1
I'm in I like it and am sure we will adapt to the changes we don't like or they will be dealt with in time by bthe devs.
Thanks guys great patch!!!!
Holla.
I suck @ LFS but more Realism is always good. Maybe it´s the right time to get G25 now...
I'm in!

Its really disheartening to see many members of the community turn a cold shoulder whenever LFS improves. Sadly (and to my disbelief) I feel many do not understand LFS' raison d'etre.

I love LFS more every day.
#41 - VoiD
:mischievo I´m in, that´s for sure...
Quote from Lible :Me joins, altough I'm a bit disappointed about 45degrees only, it's ok in a singleseater, but in road cars you surely can turn your head more.

If you press both head turn buttons you'll get 90deg look.
Count me in too

Quote :If you press both head turn buttons you'll get 90deg look.

Hows that gonna work on a POV buttons?
Still haven't got my G25 and these awesome goodies coming in patch Y are making me even more impatient. :weeping:
/signs on the dotted line
/sign in
Absolutely, the best keeps getting better
Count me in!
viva la revolucion!
You have my sword... I mean signature!

Join the "We're glad LFS is harder and more realistic now" club
(969 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG