The online racing simulator
Sign me up too
in!

i'm excited that as a sequential shifter that also used the throttle cut (for realism), i no longer have to lose tenths on shifts to the guy racing along side me that's audibly flatshifting.
Gee, hm.. let me think...

I'M IN!
I haven't tried it, but I feel the need to lend my support for the just cause.

The intellects shall prevail.

Sign me up.
i'm in

as long i can use my mouse as steering wheel

Maybe it's just me but I found driving x30 easier then before.
I think the combination of enginr inertia changes as well as tyre physics tweaks, most cars are more predictable now.

The LX class is better then ever IMO, and even RAC feels more realistic in behavior.
The harder or easier question all depends on your driving style and interest within LFS.

So +1 from me.
I'd be more then happy to join the club.
Any improvement to realism is a step in the right direction IMO, regardless of weather it makes it harder, easier whatever.

The clutch simulation isnt quit right IMO, but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

So I guess you'd say I am in.
ill join
More hard core racing is the key.
Count me in.

I don't see why so many people are complaining about this new patch. It's really not difficult to lift off to shift. I don't have a clutch pedal either and I'm not having any problems. It's easy to keep the clutch cool as well.
*join*

another excuse for me for being slow
In.
_0_ <- me
\ | / __
\ /\ / / \
\Realism bandwagon/ -------[ScaViEr]
o o o o

I'm in too
Does anyone know if "autoclutch off" will be a server option? I sure hope so!

Maybe it allready is but I could have missed it.
xD without autoclutch I would need a new pedalset... a cluch on a button doesn't help that much
joining!
it's the good way!
LFS become better and better!
Quote from Don :
i would also like to see uber hardcore mode which would basically be SHIFT+F (maybe with laptime/position after each passed lap) and no F9 and F10 screens.

I'm witchew.

I've been a member for yonks.
There are people signing up for this and still wanting chase view! Is that allowed?
Count me in

Though I don't really get the feeling that it's harder now, but that may be because I blipped already before the patch and I used analogue speedos too, so there's no real change in that matters for me.
#97 - Woz
I'm in. Been waiting for engine stalls and proper manual clutch for ages. Bring on the realism
#99 - BURN
me is in !!
I didn't get the chance to try (or even download) the test patch yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll join the club once I do.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG