The online racing simulator
Za LFS, spremni!
I LOVE the function that the engine turns off when clutting to fast if u drive away (if u know what I mean). Something they added, just what I hoped!

/Sign that shizzle.

Tired of people online complaining about their clutches and not being able to "shift with your foot on the gas"
Quote :I LOVE the function that the engine turns off when clutting to fast if u drive away (if u know what I mean). Something they added, just what I hoped!

Yeah, it means starts are even more interesting because if you're good on the clutch/throttle, you'll get away quicker. I've stalled a few good times at the startline
Note to devs:

Please keep taking LFS in the direction you want it... new BETA patch has just placed LFS in a new league of its own

LFS has just grown up
Quote from danowat :LMAO, sorta reminds me of the cover of "the joy of sex", that book gave me a fear of beards that I will never recover from......

Gave you some other phobias too! HI 5IVE ANYONE? OH i just screwed that one didn't i?
Is there a list of the "We're glad LFS is harder and more realistic now" club members?
Quote from LRB_Aly :Is there a list of the "We're glad LFS is harder and more realistic now" club members?

No, but it would be interesting to see their "post count" v's "miles driven/number of laps".
Yes, on the left of each page, separated by avatars, locations, join dates etc
We had nice track day today

I went later to install my new hardware, still some bits under works :P

Let's see if some day in future we make another track day of some sort, thx to all that did join
Quote from xaotik :I think he had something more artistic in mind.

RIP Bob Ross... it was truly a joy painting with you... :P
count me in
another joiner
so *that's* why there's a lineup at the CTRA server tonight

EDIT: doh! never mind, I didn't realize they are still on X12.

hotlapping south city is scarier now
it's going to take a while for me to learn how to "clutch race" with a momo wheel but i will get there, so yes it adds a whole new element to lfs

joins
the bacon of which designs you is those who does not speak its name

Decipher this and you too will be one with the forc... no..

wait.. this is a realism club?

I'll join!

Just give me a clutch pedel and an H-shifter and i'll be... just buy me a g25...

does jesus give presents for xmas... besides repentence for sins

ill take a G25 over repentence... sure there is the entire burning in hell for my after life.. but oh well
Ok I've tested some more of this patch, did some online racing and offline hotlaps. Well I love it, now it's really fun to drive the XRT the way it's supposed to be, with H-gated shifter and manual clutch. I don't know but I can't confirm that LFS got harder, but I can confirm that it's even more fun then it used to be.
Well, theres nothing wrong with hard and realistic.. so im in.

I still want the look keys to function as they did..
i DO wish to see on the side of my car!
Quote from Drunken Predator :I still want the look keys to function as they did..
i DO wish to see on the side of my car!

Your 1 wish has been granted. You now have 0 wishes left.
Quote from xaotik :Your 1 wish has been granted. You now have 0 wishes left.

Damn i should have wished my wife to disappear!
I'll be even slower than before.
I'll have it even harder than before to race when I have 30 minuts of free time in 2 entire months.
But I won't be alone

/me signs up in the be happy with the more realism club!
Quote from Drunken Predator :Damn i should have wished my wife to disappear!

Dude, strike two!
You should wish for your wife to look like <insert favorite super model here> and to be infinitely wealthy. Then you could go race real cars.

+1 on the direction of the changes Scavier has made (in general). I think they jumped the gun on the look function (which then got fixed), but in principle I agree with it. But the mirrors need to be better first.

Now I just need to get longer screws from my ECCI pedals so I can raise up the brake pedal for better heel/toe shifting (or is that heal/tow?:tilt
LFS delivers the goods :eclipsee_

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG