The online racing simulator
i'm already in, but now I'm in all the way with a G25 too

I'm 2 sec slower at the moment but loving it
Quote from Glenn67 :i'm already in, but now I'm in all the way with a G25 too

I'm 2 sec slower at the moment but loving it

dont worry in 2 days you will be 2-3 sec faster than before
I'm in up to my neck once I've found the time to get some decent track time behind me . . .
count me in !

Because LFS is a Simulation, and more realism should be a major goal of any Simulation.
Since Y driving isn´t much more difficult, but more fun !
So can I join? I'd like to join too. Maybe harder but more realistic is nice touch to a racing simulator
Quote from hiroshima guy :So can I join? I'd like to join too. Maybe harder but more realistic is nice touch to a racing simulator

Sure, you can be junior member, but when you get license you will get full membership which will contain free access to our track days among many other things
/me is in

The only thing that effects me is the limiter on the FZR/FZ5.. That is the one car in the entirety of LFS that I did not want them to change.. oh well.
count me in
more realistic = more fun
Quote from JTbo :Sure, you can be junior member, but when you get license you will get full membership which will contain free access to our track days among many other things

Ok thanks! Btw too bad I can't have a sig if not I'll put in my status.
catchy name!!

I'm in!!
count me in
I love it

I'm in
Me loves it :elefant: . Count me in :static:
Bah what the hell

count me in fellow "We're glad LFS is harder and more realistic now " club friends
It's near the "The devs haven't given a time-frame, so it can't, by definition, be taking too long" club, and the "The suggestion forum is just suggestions, and may or may not bear any resemblance to what is or is not added" club.

Funnily enough, it's also near the "I'm a useless troll who tries, unsuccessfully, to belittle LFS at every stage for being too un/realistic depending on what's been added in the most recent patch" club. Of which you are surely the found member with seinfeld.

The best solution would be if you contracted a nasty disease of the liver and passed away on your own. THINK ABOUT THAT LOL
im in
Tristan loads the double barrel Flaming banana gun

BANG :bananadea
I've had LFS S2 for a year now, and i must say the realism and everything has improved. Keeps myself wanting to play everyday. Nice job LFSDevs!
There hasn't been a single patch or update or improvement I remember which hasn't thrilled me. LFS just keeps getting better.
I just have the S2 for a few days now and it just feels spot on.. so i cant say it's any better.. you peeps can.. but ill join in anyways!

Salute! Devteam!

Frank
Coming from games like GTR 2, GT Legends, and rFactor etc, I like the feel of LFS, but the sounds are well iffy and compare miserably with Simbin/blimey games.

Also there is no sound made when you run over kerbs etc, which is not very good for bass shakers.

But I like the feel of the cars and you have to drive properly to get good times, as a "sim" should do.

I miss the real cars and tracks - but the driving is good and online competition is great.
Quote from JTbo :Sure, you can be junior member, but when you get license you will get full membership which will contain free access to our track days among many other things

Here are some crappy membership cards

A 5 minute job on MS Paint - If somebody else can make some better ones that would be good

Attached images
CLUB.bmp
CLUB 2.bmp
Quote from JO53PHS :Here are some crappy membership cards

A 5 minute job on MS Paint - If somebody else can make some better ones that would be good

I believe our American cousin already made some kind of card at some page, which is rather difficult to make.

However good effort there, British cousin
Quote from JTbo :I believe our American cousin already made some kind of card at some page, which is rather difficult to make.

However good effort there, British cousin

When do we get our goodie bags and free track days???

We need some club skins
me = in

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG