The online racing simulator
Absolutely not true - if people want to discuss something they think isn't right in LFS, and have evidence and data (as opposed to "it doesn't happen in my car") to support than then you'll find we are all ears, and have a lovely time.

Those posts are very rare. A recent one is someone saying his 450GTO isn't like the GTR cars, even though they are utterly different cars - which is just stupid.

This thread is a joke thread about the whiners. It is not the place to start or continue a sensible discussion on aspects of LFS - start a new thread, and post your thoughts there, ideally backed up with something vaguely acting as evidence for your thoughts. You will find a wealth of people willing and able to discuss it with you, including me. But as soon as you say "it just doesn't feel like that in my servo-assisted hydraulic brake pedal, so LFS must be wrong, when comparing your hatchback to a single seater [example, not based on any previous discussions] then except to be ridiculed.

This thread was started because 99% of the moaning was from people using autoclutch, without lifting the throttle during a spin, and stating that LFS is totally wrong. It isn't, it was their control methods that were at fault. A few have since changed their controller/technique and announced a change of heart.
its a must join.
Count on me.

I am a symbolic member of this select club.
I´ll join!
In
Well I didn't buy LFS because I like NFS and got confused..

sign me up!
Im in :laola:
I'll join
I'll join, sign me up.
#835 - siu
me too
Quote from Ped7g :- when brakes will have temperature (this one ruins the experience for me a lot, I'm used to big difference in brakes performance from public go-karts and to work with them during race to maintain them)

- when track will be covered with debris/wet (chunks of tires outside of race line, grass/sand from someone's trip out and back on road, dust at start of race session would be welcome by me too, coating of road by tire layer after many laps increasing grip, dynamic wet status with rainy weather which can make rain just at part of track + the race line drying faster than rest of road, and maybe even oil from engine failures (if someone's constantly over revving engine, the current loss of power is nice touch, but I think it can lead ultimately to a total failure) ... I hope I listed them all)

- dynamic weather (wind's there already, now only rain and day/night/clouds affecting track temperature (I mean per "pixel" of track, so the piece of road under bridge in shadow will be colder than the straight under sun couple of meters further))
Usually the difference is not so dramatic, but I did one race on go-karts in Oct'07 on slick tires starting on partly damp track under sun at cca. 5oC... in 10mins the sun went behind horizon and in the very next lap we were +3s slower (more than 10% of lap time), because the damp parts of road did start to freeze. It was more of a difference to handling between 2 laps than when it starts to rain during summer (at that point it takes at least 2-3 laps before it gets really wet and laps times grow a lot on slick tires)

- races with limited sets of tires (and whole practice/qualify/race sessions planned with weather predictions)

- when the clutch-pack differential can be overheated too just like clutch (this one is very minor to me, but the current status allows to trade a bit of power for fake traction control which I think it's sort of exploit)

... oh wait, I did post here, so I'm already in.

Still I hope the S3 will bring answers to all my points.

Good post.

I join
Once I get my license ill join
Quote from dajmin :count Me In.

I Sucked At Lfs Before, I'll Suck At It Now. But More Realism = Better.
If I Wanted Something Easy I'd Be Playing Nfs.

+1 :d
its time to join
I'll use the bump to my advantage, I'm in!
When did LFS become more realistic? :\

*big apology for typing in for instead of more
Would you like to rephrase that so that it makes any sense whatsoever, or are you happy tapping nonsense out all day long?
Quote from tristancliffe :Would you like to rephrase that so that it makes any sense whatsoever, or are you happy tapping nonsense out all day long?

Second post today, someone's sad enough to count. Well done
What are you on about? I have no idea how many posts you've done today. But the one above DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IN ENGLISH!!!

What are you asking? When did LFS become realistic? When did LFS become so realistic?

But 'When did LFS become for realistic?' does not make sense.
Quote from tristancliffe :What are you on about? I have no idea how many posts you've done today. But the one above DOESN'T MAKE SENSE IN ENGLISH!!!

What are you asking? When did LFS become realistic? When did LFS become so realistic?

But 'When did LFS become for realistic?' does not make sense.

I edited my previous post couple minutes ago. Obviously you didn't bother looking back, did ya?

Not everyone's brain works fine after a fricking party

lighten up
im in
/me joins
I think he meant that, LFS IS realistic, but now its more. but by saying he is realistic, he cannot become more realistic since realistically speaking the aim is the realisticness. Therefore im high.
Quote from Calvinaquino :I think he meant that, LFS IS realistic, but now its more. but by saying he is realistic, he cannot become more realistic since realistically speaking the aim is the realisticness. Therefore im high.

LOL'd ;D

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG