The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from sgt.flippy :So now we have a superdriftfanboy that calls people names because they think their car looks good while it's actually hideously modified..

Ooh well.

haha ok bad mods?

show me one?
Quote from LsTeg :haha ok bad mods?

show me one?

How low it sits for instance, the bumper kit you haven't showed yet, in general the useless crap.
And even the things that aren't useless, are made useless because of the other stuff you did.
??? i think your confusing my car with another car

mines cool

and i track it!!
Quote from LsTeg :??? i think your confusing my car with another car

mines cool

and i track it!!

Correction: you THINK it's cool. I'm just glad there are rules about mods to cars over here so we don't have a lot of those things running around.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Correction: you THINK it's cool. I'm just glad there are rules about mods to cars over here so we don't have a lot of those things running around.

lol i cant believe people dont like real japanese inspired drift cars?

kinda weird lol, you can clearly see i have alot of money in it.no knockoff parts except aero because its going to get destroyed.

its not ricey its performance oriented its just low? i even have aftermarket suspension bits to align it up and make it normal? and a 1000 dollar LSD?

haha get serious it IS cool , its about having fun though, thats why i love drifting and how people can get mad over it lol
Pardon me, but was it posted here? I can't seem to find it
Quote from CasseBent :Pardon me, but was it posted here? I can't seem to find it

Other thread which I can't remember
i deleted it so people wouldnt start arguing it was not a ricer by any means...
itd still be there if you had nothing to hide. And smoke from wheels when turning isnt cool, its your funeral waiting to happen
Quote from robt :itd still be there if you had nothing to hide. And smoke from wheels when turning isnt cool, its your funeral waiting to happen

Little earlier when I was in my car I was actually thinking: you have tires so your car sticks to the road... So why are there people buying extra expensive tires... To skid?
because cheap tires break apart in chunks and generally fail at drifting. They are one time use whereas more expensive tires could last about two drift days.
Quote from flymike91 :because cheap tires break apart in chunks and generally fail at drifting. They are one time use whereas more expensive tires could last about two drift days.

I like your Signiture! :P
Yup, it needs a huge drop! Wheel tuckin' FTW! Get some pimp 20'' rims and be a Vdubber!
Quote from Riders Motion :Yup, it needs a huge drop! Wheel tuckin' FTW! Get some pimp 20'' rims and be a Vdubber!

That's not what Vdubbers do.... They get 13'' ATS Classic rims on a Mk1 GTI. That's what Vdubbers do.
Crunched the car at the weekend the capri now has a bit missing. Ripped the rubbing strip off on the front of a BMW. Least it gives me an excuse to de-stripe the car and take all the plastic strips off, and maybe fit the front spoiler too.
Quote from chopaholic :My Honda Civic Eg LSI Hatch.
(dont mind the odd coloured door and bumper - they have been sprayed since)

*fancy pics*

To come...

- Respray
- D16 ESI engine
- Small turbo build
- New wheels
- Rollcage
- Disks all around
- New LCA's
- Amber corners
- New suspension
- New exhaust
- Some interior bits

If you'd put some proper wheels on (to come.. I see) it'd be a neat Civic . How much bhp do you reckon it'd have, when you've finished everything on the 'to come list'?
He even modded the numplate holder.
^^
I have a 88' ford sierra GL 2.0i:

And a 90' ford scorpio ghia 2.9i V6 with all extras except the automatic gearbox because its broken
and I put a 5 speed manual gearbox in it:

RWD power
Put some work on the Sierra and it should look sweet with that RS bumper extension.

I've already posted my car, but that "RWD power" made me wanna post this pic.

you get new tires for free or what?
lol no, would be nice tho.

I just destroyed few old winter tires. Michelin 260 (maybe worst stud tires ever made), removed studs and burned those massive 13" 165 tires away. I got them free when I bought this car few years ago, but didn't have any use for them because they were too tiny for my front brakes.

Like this:
Quote from BigPeBe :Put some work on the Sierra and it should look sweet with that RS bumper extension.

I've already posted my car, but that "RWD power" made me wanna post this pic.

Nice mark one! mmmm cossie bumper
Sadly the sierra project is over for me and i going to sell it soon. I spend my money into the scorpio. It's much comfortable. I know playing is better with sierra but I travel a lot of long distances. Which engine do you have under the hood? pinto or some V6? or a cossie
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG