The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Daviticus :^ That, is very awesome.

My two whips:

1997 VW Jetta GLX VR6

Id buy it if i were 18, had no car and the money, and lived near to you.
Well I gave what is hopefully soon to be my Baby a clean on the inside - after it's outside clean tomorrow I'll upload some proper pics, but for the moment here's a teaser...

Proper pics may also wait until the GF gives it a clean in the Bikini like she promised
Attached images
100_3754.jpg
I suddenly got a job out of town and had 5 days and some pocket change to find myself a new car. This is the result, and it actually wasn't that bad if you ignore the valve and cylinder head repairs, the distributor, spark plugs, air filter, valve sockets, drive chain, muffler, wheels and tyres, clutch wire etc that cost more than the car itself.

Not a racer nor luxury, but much more comfortable than some rice cup from the same era. Can't wait for the winter (that seems to be 3 weeks instead of 3 months nowadays) again
Attached images
900bhp.jpg
andsomemore.jpg
Pre-cleaning pic...
Attached images
100_3776.jpg
stop teasing us, post the damn cleaning part!
I haven't actually cleaned it - I sprayed it down with water quickly to get all the muck off first, then went off to get a Bucket and a Sponge - and found neither! Now the bonnets a little bit streaky and i'm embarrassed...
Quote from Jakg :then went off to get a Bucket and a Sponge - and found neither! Now the bonnets a little bit streaky and i'm embarrassed...

I can imagine...

Quote from Jakg :I haven't actually cleaned it - I sprayed it down with water quickly to get all the muck off first, then went off to get a Bucket and a Sponge - and found neither! Now the bonnets a little bit streaky and i'm embarrassed...

talking about the bikini part
Still not cleaned
Attached images
100_3776.jpg
100_3768.jpg
100_3774.jpg
100_3772.jpg
100_3773.jpg
100_3771.jpg
I have a Skoda Octavia Combi 1.6l, 16v, 101hp. Not exactly fast, but is great for road trips and has loads of space on the back seats and in the boot :P
Quote from breadfan :I have a Skoda Octavia Combi 1.6l, 16v, 101hp. Not exactly fast, but is great for road trips and has loads of space on the back seats and in the boot :P

And the seats are bloody uncomfortable... Once I travelled in a Fabia around 80kms and that was pain for my @$$. They're way too hard I think
imho seats in Octavia are on different level than in Fabia, which is much cheaper
Quote from Spangler_CZE :imho seats in Octavia are on different level than in Fabia, which is much cheaper

You may be right. I've never sat in an Octavia yet.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You may be right. I've never sat in an Octavia yet.

I have done a lot of butt-testing of both Octavia and Fabia and the seats in octavia are far more comfortable, but overall, I'd say they are average.
Quote from breadfan :I have done a lot of butt-testing of both Octavia and Fabia and the seats in octavia are far more comfortable, but overall, I'd say they are average.

Alright, good to know.
-
(LsTeg) DELETED by LsTeg
have fun trying to use full lock under those arches
On another note, this thread really has went downhill! It went from "this is my car, ive done this to it" to "ive butt tested seats in a skoda"
-
(LsTeg) DELETED by LsTeg
Quote from LsTeg :its called a big hammer

i even have modified knuckles and steering spacers. tire just rubs the fender and makes a little smoke which looks cool.

I hope you know you got the completely wrong tyre size.

On the front, your running 215/40/17, when they should be...

235/40ZR17 front
245/40/ZR17 rear
your retarded.

i dont want big tire sizes

i have ran 235/245 fronts and 245/255 rears on different wheels. i like the way my car looks with 215 front instead

dont talk to me about tire sizes please.

i do not understeer or have handling issues i run a 215 on the front 235/245 on the back without looking retarded

its a japan car not a euro/american drift car wanna be handle good car

JAPAN CAR INSPIRED 2001 SPEC

btw sexyknights run 215 fronts on their cars and they drive better than anyone here 215 is just fine
So now we have a superdriftfanboy that calls people names because they think their car looks good while it's actually hideously modified..

Ooh well.
Ok heres mine, nothing special performance wise, but a nice smart tidy car non the less.
Please excuse the haziness of the pictures, mobile phone's for you
Attached images
leon1 (Large).JPG
leon2 (Large).JPG
Quote from GFresh :Ok heres mine, nothing special performance wise, but a nice smart tidy car non the less.
Please excuse the haziness of the pictures, mobile phone's for you

Nice and shiny! I'm already sick of my car being black Looks great when cleaned for about an hour
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG