The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
ah. I always see a sliver x5 go past that is lowered with bigger wheels. It looks awsome and sounds awsome.
Quote from Luke.S :ah. I always see a sliver x5 go past that is lowered with bigger wheels. It looks awsome and sounds awsome.

Maybe just the airshock pumps vent bad thats why its lowered
I wish I could convince my parents to get Style 87's for summer and retire our Style 57's for winter. It's been recently repainted, rear bumper, right mirror and touched up (horribly) front bumper. I'd also love a Dinan S Package installed.

Our 3 series just got into a little bump with a woman Chevy driver (totally her fault, backed into a stopped car.) Damage was bad enough to induce rubbing with the wheel well and tire when going over bumps at a decent speed.

I wish I could get my parents to trade in our 3 series for a new X5. Too bad the dealer would only give us $13k for our trade-in, just by looking but not a full appraisal. Other reasons are that a new engine is rumored to come in '09, plus a new X Drive. Maybe we may get a new one next year.
Not quite a car I know, but I'd rather use this while the petrol costs 1.50$ / liter.

Forgive the crappy quality, we have a 3 megapixels camera my sister sucks at taking pics.

Think my red cheeks would light Jakg up?
That's below the belt.

(please don't go there, either!)
Quote from Riders Motion :Not quite a car I know, but I'd rather use this while the petrol costs 1.50$ / liter.

Wow how do you cope with such high prices
That was probably sarcasm, but when you were used to 0.80$/liter and that 4-5 years later it's almost doubled, it does cause problems.
just don't start thinking the prices doubled on the other side of the pond too.
Quote from Riders Motion :That was probably sarcasm, but when you were used to 0.80$/liter and that 4-5 years later it's almost doubled, it does cause problems.

Ye and ppl r criing,it costs 4$ when is europe its costs 9-10 $ for many years now,and the your montly pay is like 600$..(well my friggin country at least)

what kind of quad is that?
Honda 250EX. I sold my 450r due to reliability (you dont expect a race-built engine to last long if used daily anyway. :/) and was ways overkill for the kind of places I ride. now I took that 2006 250cc quad instead. It lacks torque put I'm sure it will be as fun as my other one.
Dont wear pink shoes^^
The above post was by me,

Gets dirty so quick,

I hear ya, got a black car too. Are you a member of UKFN?

Sweet ride btw!
Quote from sgt.flippy :I hear ya, got a black car too. Are you a member of UKFN?

Sweet ride btw!

No,

Only ZSOC ATM,

Not had the car long yet so still finding out,

Very nice rides. I like the front of that Pug and those wheels look nice also.
Cit C5 Wheels,

Very Very light,

And clear the Brakes,

Progress Stoped for sometime while saving for the ZS but should be back working on it soon,

Got Tax and Insurance in the space of a mounth so thats going to be a hit first then back to the GTI,

There's a new addition to the family. My grandmother passed down to us her manual 1988 Toyota Camry station wagon. Even though it's over 20 years old it has no rust and only 55,000 miles.
A New Jersey car with no rust? Was it garaged during the winter?
My Rides
-
Nice toy Jon. Shame about the IS, I quite like them.

What size are the rear wheels on the rear of the Trams Am.
The Skoda is gone, The Jetta Arrives!

1991 1273cc Volkswagen Jetta Mk2

The interior is SPOTless, absolutely spotless, a radio in it, and it will look nice, shame theres no Power Steering, but it's not that much of a problem.
Attached images
DSC00003222.JPG
DSC00004222.JPG
DSC00005222.JPG
That's the last time you can comment on anyone's car... That car's almost as old as me, only I'm not written off
Quote from sgt.flippy :That's the last time you can comment on anyone's car... That car's almost as old as me, only I'm not written off

With Volkswagen, age doesn't matter, because they still run at any age

Question #1 How many VW Beetles (old type) of any age, still run? Many.
Question #2 How many Old Fords of any kind (in europe) the same age as the Beetle do you see that still run? Considering the Beetle being only one type of car, and I'm sayng, ANY Ford of the same age as any aged old Beetle. There hardly ANY European Fords in the UK as old as 1950 that still run unless owned by a classic restorer, there are Beetles just as old, run by people who don't maintain them to any high standards.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG