The online racing simulator
The Stig : "Look Hammond this is me when I was young, I builded my own car =)"
Top gear decide to give Hammond a car they believe impossible to crash!
Quote from Rish :Top gear decide to give Hammond a car they believe impossible to crash!

lol +1
my crack at it...
V-Tec yo!
LOL

And the winner is...

Quote from Blas89 :The Stig : "Look Hammond this is me when I was young, I builded my own car =)"

-
(lizardfolk) DELETED by lizardfolk
-
(bbman) DELETED by bbman
-
-
Yahoo!! Second time I win, but this time I can post a picture!
Attached images
photohunt.jpg
Quote from Blas89 :Yahoo!! Second time I win, but this time I can post a picture!

Ya sorry bout that pic earlier, i forgot to read the rules

ANYWAY......

"It's always exciting when you're invited to drive Formula 1, however this rookie driver couldn't contain himself and decided to take pictures during his debut race"

or

"Kimi couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Ralf Schumacher cleanly passing and taking the lead away from him"
"007 has successfully infiltrated the Formula One GP facilities"

this weekend in sao paulo the fia decided to employ unorthodox methods to ensure equal treatment for hamilton and alonso
unfortunately the price tag on mosleys new wig made using contemporary gear impossible and forced the fia inspector to dig deep for a disguise
"Dammit, there's something wrong with these new onboard cameras"
DANGER _ EXTREME BAD TASTE !!

If only Princess Di had thought of beating the paparazzi this way
Quote from Racer X NZ :DANGER _ EXTREME BAD TASTE !!

If only Princess Di had thought of beating the paparazzi this way

Sorry, but I didn`t like that
We had an episode here earlier about making fun of dead people, so I would appreciate if you came up with something else.
But at least you had a warningg, guess thats ok, just remember next time
"Excuse me racing driver, could you take a picture of me and this adorable little swan."
After a number of suspicious accidents, the FIA canceled the experiment with onboard cameras.

-----

(WARNING: STEREOTYPE AHEAD)

Even when he wears a helmet, you can quickly recognise a Japanese driver.
Quote from wsinda :

Even when he wears a helmet, you can quickly recognise a Japanese driver.

OUCH lucky im not asian..
heres my shot...
HAPPY SNAP!
(I think its Emerson Fittipaldi who was driving a McLaren at the time! If i'm wrong, then sorry!)

The 1970s McLaren/Ferrari spying scandal was never discovered. However, after this picture has been dicovered, McLaren were taken out the championsip and fined, with their number one driver, Emerson Fittipaldi, having troubles at the last race with his gearbox. Now, McLaren have decided that all the other teams were cheating!
Shock: F1 driver moonlighting as cameraman

Awe: As he drives and manages the camera

Behold: As he doesn't go anywhere
Quote from lizardfolk :"It's always exciting when you're invited to drive Formula 1, however this rookie driver couldn't contain himself and decided to take pictures during his debut race"

Winnar!, I imagine Nakajima taking pictures of his mechanics flying!
WOOT

Ok try this
Attached images
83084_rgo.jpg
"Stupid caaaR!!!!!!!!!!! I shitted my pants!!!, Dont ever scare me again with that right turn!"
Yet another sad example of the problems that come from sponsors who give inkind payment rather than money.
Crazed driver jumps out of his car and starts dancing on the track when he found out The Bangles have re-released their single "Walk like an Egyptian"

OR

Road rage overload as a driver decapitates a rival!
The european rookie driver reacted quite angered to his car's inability to turn right...
"Guys and dolls........Just a bunch of crazy.."

"You put your left leg in.."
Pay attention car. See the helmet? See it? Right... Fetch!!!
Michael Waltrip wasn't so happy when his team rebuilt his car on opposite day.

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG