The online racing simulator
''Introducing rally stages to Formula One was great for the spectators. However, the same could not be said for the co-drivers...''
His new car was so unreliable that he needed to have a mechanic ready at all times.
"Ohh Yahoooooo, More speed dad please "
"Hehe, this should slow the bastard down!"
"lol."

haha.
"One day we'll figure out an easier way to film in-car footage."
Pictured here, Fernando Alonso as a young boy on Work Experience. Taking a good close look at the cars and scribbling it down in his school books.
I cant see any picture??
The siamese twins performed surprisingly well on their first race.
ARGH Get it off me, its got my fingers ARGH!!!!
Quote from Origamiboy :''Introducing rally stages to Formula One was great for the spectators. However, the same could not be said for the co-drivers...''

Quote from Origamiboy :''Introducing rally stages to Formula One was great for the spectators. However, the same could not be said for the co-drivers...''

Sorry guys i had to work late, here's your winner!
OMG - its been so long since someone posted that this has gone onto the second page!!

Heres one then:
Attached images
Petty-727324.jpg
"Here pretty birdy"
Quote from J@tko :OMG - its been so long since someone posted that this has gone onto the second page!!

Heres one then:

Even though Randy had just spent around 10 billion dollars researching new wing technology, he still finds use for his midget arm rest.
"Yahahhehaaa, yee it's one of thoose Frenchmans! Whats your name son? Villnuuv? I buy you!"

Pick me pick me, I have the most awesomest picture ever for this game.
''When Richard Petty was asked how many women he had slept with, he started by pointing out those in the nearby grandstand...''

EDIT: Yay! Won last round
f*** u eddie...Eddie murphy f*** u
(from eddie murphy stand up comedy if youve seen it youll get it!!)
"go on, i dare ya....... Pull my finger"
Quote from kester :f*** u eddie...Eddie murphy f*** u

HAHAHHAHAH Winner right there :P

"Far out, check out those tits!"
"Holy squaddie! Did you boys just see that? The new frenchman just tried to turn right!"
Quote from Origamiboy :''When Richard Petty was asked how many women he had slept with, he started by pointing out those in the nearby grandstand...''

Quote from frokki :"Holy squaddie! Did you boys just see that? The new frenchman just tried to turn right!"

Joint Winners: First to post (or see below) wins

Quote from Blackout :"Yahahhehaaa, yee it's one of thoose Frenchmans! Whats your name son? Villnuuv? I buy you!"

Pick me pick me, I have the most awesomest picture ever for this game.

Sorry mate, no luck this time, but maybe one of the above will let you post!!

Quote from kester :f*** u eddie...Eddie murphy f*** u

I didnt get it..... Obviously havn't seen it - sorry
"Quick pic for next season's CV, Lewis?"
If Ferrari want secret pictures that are never meant to be seen by anyone other than us, Lets give them some!

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG