The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
this will be my future car (grandma and grandpa donate allot of cash for every grandchild ) were i c it it only costs below 5000€ in good shape

http://www.polovniautomobili.com/images/plac/8450a.jpg
i can drive even cheaper with a O plate (means oldtimer e.g.: ors-133), still i can't drive it until im 21 but screw that xD
Quote from The General Lee :Better change who you wish to insure with Jakg.

For me (a 17 year old) to insure a 1996 BMW 316i its £1400.

Still overly priced. Darn Blair!!

i dont insure with, im 15 with no job
"Who you WISH to insure with"

Read properly next time

Gets prepared to be owned...
Owner wants $200 for it. It runs but battery is low so lol.

wow, dude thats really a bargain!!, u should really consider to buy it ....ohh
Quote from Leifde :"Who you WISH to insure with"

i wanted a quick quote to see hypothetically how much i'd need to pay
Quote from Scrabby :this will be my future car (grandma and grandpa donate allot of cash for every grandchild ) were i c it it only costs below 5000€ in good shape

http://www.polovniautomobili.com/images/plac/8450a.jpg
i can drive even cheaper with a O plate (means oldtimer e.g.: ors-133), still i can't drive it until im 21 but screw that xD

One of my dreamcars too, but consider it twice, I've heard a lot of bad things about these cars. They're getting too old, need really expensive fixing most of the time. And remember, it's a Porsche, anything that goes wrong with it costs a shitload of money.
Quote from GruntOfAction :Owner wants $200 for it. It runs but battery is low so lol.

For the love of God, dont buy this vehicle and become a stereotype. For people who live in the UK, the Honda Civic is a "chav" car. At first, having Honda dorks "challenge" me was fun, but now it is just irritating. My car is this:

More pictures can found here.
Quote from jayhawk :For the love of God, dont buy this vehicle and become a stereotype. For people who live in the UK, the Honda Civic is a "chav" car. At first, having Honda dorks "challenge" me was fun, but now it is just irritating. My car is this:
*pic removed*

Not everyone has the money to buy that car. And besides, I'd drive a honda too if I had the chance. A crx del sol, a hond isn't a chav car, the driver makes it so. Or the morons calling everyone in a particular car a chav just because they know how the car is named.
I'm changing the headlights in the bottom two to standard, with angel eyes

I also have a list as long as my arm of things I want/need to do to it
Attached images
Beemer.jpg
BMW 1.jpg
BMW 2.jpg
Quote from sgt.flippy :Not everyone has the money to buy that car. And besides, I'd drive a honda too if I had the chance. A crx del sol, a hond isn't a chav car, the driver makes it so. Or the morons calling everyone in a particular car a chav just because they know how the car is named.

Hondas are great cars. They make wonderful budget track cars because they're built like Legos. Good suspension, light weight, and many engine options if you have a car that a B-series engine will bolt into.

The best part about them is that if you buy an older, cheap one they're pretty much disposable. So you can buy a nice engine, wad it up at the track, and transfer all your parts to another one.

*edit* I just saw the post you were quoting with the guy's post he was quoting... for $200 I wouldn't even think twice about that, I'd grab that in a heartbeat.

getting the turbo version when im 21 (this september) cant wait
thats my dad car he's handed down to me ,

its not in that condition anymore as you might guess but still only a new motor clutch and front repair and its mine
Quote from sgt.flippy :Not everyone has the money to buy that car. And besides, I'd drive a honda too if I had the chance. A crx del sol, a hond isn't a chav car, the driver makes it so. Or the morons calling everyone in a particular car a chav just because they know how the car is named.

I have no problem with Hondas, it is just that in my experiences, the 16-24 year old males whom acquire 1992-2000 Civics seem to think that slamming it to the ground, putting a fart can on it and a body kit will magically make them faster. Flippy, I have seen this over and over and over and over again. It is to me, taking the easy way out. So my original point was, if the person in question was to acquire this Civic, I implore him to not go the STEREOTYPICAL ROUTE and not do what I mentioned above. Those 92-00 Civics have a almost silly anmount of potential too few have learned to exploit. I mean, just look at the front suspension on them! Amazing!

And I know what it is like to want a car BADLY and not get it, or not be able to afford it. It took me 5 years, 5 years of wanting and waiting desperately for a WRX, to save up a budget so I could afford to pay for it monthly.

And Flippy, I can understand your point of view; if I lived in a EU country, and had to pay the taxes you and others do just to own a vehicle, I would be hopping mad that some American could have such a flippant attitude towards a vehicle that you would consider owning.

But that is neither here nor there. I consider myself lucky, lucky that I work for a Subaru dealership, lucky that I met my wife, got married to her, and that we moved so we could both have better paying jobs, so that I was able to afford a vehicle that I lusted over for many years. Well, also faith in God to point me in the right direction so I can succeed in life, also.

I will say one thing, though. After owning this vehicle for a month, I will never go back to front wheel drive again. If anyone here owns a all wheel drive car, you know, YOU KNOW what I am talking about. It is almost...magical the way my car plants itself when it accelerates and in corners.
cars are very expencive

you Should on get are car if you badly need it ( for getting to work when theres no train or bus stops near you )
because even tho i could start saving for one theres no point , where i live i have my part time job and school within 15 minutes of my house ill only get the one im working on , on the road if it becomes declared a classic ( which will happen ) but untill then im on my bike
This was it a few weeks ago, it's now on the road and with a decent battery.

Havn't bothered with pictures yet because the weather has been poop.
Attached images
P1010007.JPG
Quote from jayhawk :
I will say one thing, though. After owning this vehicle for a month, I will never go back to front wheel drive again. If anyone here owns a all wheel drive car, you know, YOU KNOW what I am talking about. It is almost...magical the way my car plants itself when it accelerates and in corners.

i no how u feel, i love my rwd mid engine steer from the rear is all i got to say
Quote from Jakg :i want a little Frog-Eyed Sprite as my first car, and if it ends up being a crappy 80's Polo then so be it, i'll just "rice" it with cardboard-fibre

A Sprite would very cool, alot of character. But I would think, after watching your LFS exploit you would be aiming for a 7-8 year old Astra...
Quote from SLIDE WAYZ :i no how u feel, i love my rwd mid engine steer from the rear is all i got to say

Not quite in the same league, but I once owned a 1984 Pontiac Fiero, a mid engined car. It was different, to say the least! I learned quickly where it's "point of no return" was.
Quote from jayhawk :For the love of God, dont buy this vehicle and become a stereotype. For people who live in the UK, the Honda Civic is a "chav" car. At first, having Honda dorks "challenge" me was fun, but now it is just irritating. My car is this:

Don't worry im not a sterotype. Hell im almost antisocial! Anyways im just getting it for price and Gas savings (32 MPG FTW)
lol yeah ive spun mine in the wet but not in the dry, holds the road real wheel, u can feel it braking traction but it just wont spin (unless its wet)
driving a fwd car just doesnt feel the same now..
u say dont buy a civic because its a chavs car?? and then u come and tell us u own a scooby lmao thats what a chav with a job buys. just a poor mans evo IMO but each to thier own....

my 1990 civic DX, 1.3 Carbed 16v. 125k.

cost me £400 in jan
Luckily I see a lot of non-rice hondas around here. Although around my school there is this guy with a red Prelude, huge spoiler on it, really ugly. But I'd love such a car, if it's riced, I'll just un-rice it I love small rice, like white blinkers and stuff. I just found it a bad reaction to the guy with the honda.

Bawbag: I just hope you washed it Seems to be in very good condition, nice paint.

<--
nice civic for its age altho all the pics only show the front of it
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG