The online racing simulator
Drift scoring patch
Try again with v3.4. And it's not wise to set maximum angle over 90 degrees.
Sorry for double post, but still, I can do 360's without autopit, only when I crash and spin fast I get autopit, I think I have to change StuntAction time, but I dont know how to do it
Last LFSLapper update

+-------------------------+
|Changes from v3.3 to v3.4|
+-------------------------+

1.Bug fix: Drift scoring angle was calculated incorrectly (backward driving exploit)

2.Bug fix: rcm messages did not work when there was no schedule in script.

3.New actions for 30 and 45 seconds penalties. (only works on English language server unless you modify code and rebuild)

4.Added batch file, so everyone can rebuild by just clicking on WinMSBuild.bat.

This small update is very probably last update on LFSLapper. I will no longer maintain this crappy code . However I started new project that will be more powerful (and also easier to maintain).
I already have some on todo list:

structured input rules
real database support
more stats
decent player tracking
more global variables, actions and triggers
advanced actions with internal states
useful for leagues too, very generic...
nice GUI client to create rules
easy to add new modules

Ty to consideration Monky.
Good luck to your new project
...and....keep in touch to advise us when testable...some of us will help you for some tests.
Quote from MonkOnHotTinRoof : However I started new project that will be more powerful (and also easier to maintain).

Wohoo the new project? Codename?
I wonder what is wrong with my LFSlapper configuration, because at split times always says, great time split by UNKNOWN PLAYER. Why unknown player?what is wrong?

I have the same problem. Could you please answer this question in English? Or better German

Thanks in advance
Quote from ThomasTym :I wonder what is wrong with my LFSlapper configuration, because at split times always says, great time split by UNKNOWN PLAYER. Why unknown player?what is wrong?

Nothing is wrong. You started LFSLapper, while you were already on track, and LFSLapper didn't have a chance to pick up your nickname yet. It will when you go to pits and back to track...

This is answered in FAQ, BTW.
Is it possible to have 2 servers updating the same PB.txt or will this cause problems.

[CD] Conedodgers 1 is set to AS3 and we have opened [CD] Conedodgers 2 to Westhill but would like !stats to show both server records
Quote from birder :Is it possible to have 2 servers updating the same PB.txt or will this cause problems.

PB.txt is just an image of current PBs and it's overwritten everytime someone makes a PB. So same file should not be used for more that one server ! It is one of annoyances of the LFSLapper...

It is possible to merge files manually, but it's a cumbersome job:
1.stop lfslapper on both servers
2.concatenate PB.txt files on both servers to a new file and copy that file back to both servers (overwrite old one)
3.restart lfslapper on both servers

In that case results will be synchronized everytime you do that procedure...
However, I don't recommend you doing that, cause you can easily mess sth up .
Antes de mais parabens pelo forum , muito material informativo!

O meu problema é o inglês não percebo muito bem loololo :S

Se alguem me pudesse esplicar em português agradecia!
Ajuda na configuração!
Obrigado
Começo rápido
  1. Arquivo do extrato ao diretório arbitrário.
  2. Abra cfg/LFSLapper.cfg com Notepad e modifica o valor na linha Password = Pass, de modo que a senha combine a senha do Admin de seu usuário de LFS.
  3. Ligue o usuário de LFS e datilografe-o /insim 29999. Não espere nenhuma confirmação de LFS.
  4. Comece o bin/NETStartDefault.bat e ignore avisos sobre algumas limas que não estão sendo criadas ainda...
:ices_rofl
Hello lapper'fans
I think i can purpose soon lapper recompiled version using "usernames" to save PBs.
example :
If gwendoline alias toto made 1 PB and change yer name to titi, titi crush toto PB if its better...if not toto left on list, titi unexist.
Any change on display...always nicknames appears on screen but only one by "username" detected...same as old lapper version...any username appears on display...just lapper know who are you
Maybe i must wait Monky agreement before post this lapper version ?
sounds good if it works my friend
Server name "Lapper3.5 tests" opened during 4 Hours to final tests.
Come watch how it works....but sorry gripers i had choose drift track to test all lapper functions this time.

[Edit} End of tests session. Positive repport but probably unable to demo mode.
I think this version will be reserved to S2 licenced servers only.
Cannot find your server but would very much like this version as soon as possible. At the moment on ConeDodgers 1we have 1000.s of duplicate names and this would help greatly.

Can i test it as well?
Sure let us time to my friend put it on our ftp, and i give you link asap.
U can downlod it here http://frhteamstat.free.fr/mods/LFSLapper3.4u.zip

Caution this version is dedied to S2 servers. Using this one on demo mode at your own risks.

Caution2: this new version integrate date of PB now...format has changed...dont forget save your old txt. This version is not compatible with your old PB times files saved.
Hello,

There is one change to FRH mod lapper give by gwendoline.
I change the method of upload to FTP. Now the program use Thread instead of inline code. This is usefull when your ftpconnection is to slow. Lapper is not Blocked by FTP transmission and continue to work

http://frhteamstat.free.fr/mods/LFSLapper3.4uT.zip

Enjoy

Gai-Luron
-
(birder) DELETED by birder : answer in question
Quote from gwendoline :U can downlod it here http://frhteamstat.free.fr/mods/LFSLapper3.4u.zip

Caution this version is dedied to S2 servers. Using this one on demo mode at your own risks.

Caution2: this new version integrate date of PB now...format has changed...dont forget save your old txt. This version is not compatible with your old PB times files saved.

All installed and working fine, thank you very much
@Birder Glad to ear this...maybe update with new patch purposed by Gai Luron...(if your ftp connexion is slow one day, you'll thanks me )
Testing today on demo server mode, new changes to maintain only one same Lapper version for S2/demo.
Name of this demo server "Lapper3.4v tests".(open 4 hours from this time'post.)
Does LFSLapper offer exporting of !top list to separate .txt file? What I mean is that I'd like to export a list of current TOP 10 PBs on my LFS server and save it as .TXT file - every time a new TOP 10 PB is being set. What for? I would like to include the contents of the exported .txt file on my website.
Quote from aorman :Does LFSLapper offer exporting of !top list to separate .txt file? What I mean is that I'd like to export a list of current TOP 10 PBs on my LFS server and save it as .TXT file - every time a new TOP 10 PB is being set. What for? I would like to include the contents of the exported .txt file on my website.

No, Lapper records in to a simple text file with records such as these

Nickname
Car
Time
Track
Split1
Split2
Split3

Lapper sorts these into order on the fly for !top but the file is not in order
Hello,

Caution, the new version change the format file:

Username
Nickname
date of PB
Time of PB
Car
Time
Track
Split1
Split2
Split3

You have a prgramm at FRH Team website who display this file on your website, it's lapperdisplay. I Update this archive with the new version tomorrow ( wait a bit ) . The last version can read the old PB file and the new.

You can look the lapper display exemple at
http://www.frh-team.net/lapperstat/lapperview/selpb.php

Lapper can Send this text file to your FTP site. Look at ftpserver, ftplogin, ... in the config file

Bye

LFSLapper - Another Insim Mod
(616 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG