The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
I smell nerdy stuff going on here... looking forward to it!

(By the way, my car radar disappears when I race a full grid on cargame, especially on Aston. Then after some laps it appears again.)
Quote from MandulAA :
(By the way, my car radar disappears when I race a full grid on cargame, especially on Aston. Then after some laps it appears again.)

Oh, yes... fixed that already, but in my version
It happens when there are 32 cars in race, then last MCI packet is ignored because ... my math if(32<32) ...
Will release a fix in next few days, kinda busy with other stuff right now
Great to hear that it's fixed, thx.
Thank you for adding the average fuel gadget!
One more thing, could you please ignore other cars on the height-axis on car radar? It's so strange when I'm racing on a bridge (for example FE Gold, KY Long) and some cars flash on the radar for a sec - if you know what I mean.
Yeah, today I have released a new BUILD.
Some tiny improvements on various parts, chat search, new split predictor, possible to view complete HL list in each combo, some new gadgets, ...
I still plan to add turbo gadget which was discussed recently, however indicator one cannot be done very nicely as gadgets are primarily designed to display text, it would be much better to display it on dash.

Quote from MandulAA :One more thing, could you please ignore other cars on the height-axis on car radar? It's so strange when I'm racing on a bridge (for example FE Gold, KY Long) and some cars flash on the radar for a sec - if you know what I mean.

Makes sense, remember once I did Fern Bay when suddenly some cars passed on bridge, scared the **** out of me
I just checked height differences between lower road and bridge, in case of FE its around 7 m, and on KY 8.3 m. So I now ignore cars with more than 5 m height difference.

Dashboard Editor

Preview of how the editing is actually done :

Not much features there yet, plan to add fuel and turbo gauge, then all those dash indicators (lights, handbrake, ignition, ...), maybe some stuff from current gadgets ...
Amazing!
Quote :Lazy - Overlay : Cannot create overlay. Another program already hooked LFS?

What does it means ? I want to use Dashboard too, how can I do ?
On a 32-bit win7 it updated successfully, but I tried to update from 18 to 19 on this 64-bit win7 and it failed, and now it can't start - seems like it's broken. I had autostart on.
Error message when I try to start it manally:
Quote :The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

Error messages inside LFS when it tries to start automatically with LFS now (if it helps):
Quote :start_LFSLazy : line 2 - Parameter is not valid
autoexec : line 4 - Parameter is not valid

Quote from nacim :
Quote :Lazy - Overlay : Cannot create overlay. Another program already hooked LFS?

Are you running any program such as FRAPS, anything for recording/streaming gameplay, something that does overlay?

Quote from MandulAA :On a 32-bit win7 it updated successfully, but I tried to update from 18 to 19 on this 64-bit win7 and it failed, and now it can't start - seems like it's broken. I had autostart on.
Error message when I try to start it manally:
Quote :The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

I use everyday x64 and tested update process right after submitting update worked without any problems. Now I quickly tested Win7 x86 also no problems LFSLazy is x86 program which should run fine on both versions. My best bet is to redownload from first and place exe to same directory.
Quote :Error messages inside LFS when it tries to start automatically with LFS now (if it helps):
Quote :start_LFSLazy : line 2 - Parameter is not valid
autoexec : line 4 - Parameter is not valid

What autostart does is install script in LFS (data\scripts\) that starts it each time LFS starts. Obviously LFS couldn't start it for some reason (line 2), most likely LFSLazy.exe is not found.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
Quote from nacim :

Are you running any program such as FRAPS, anything for recording/streaming gameplay, something that does overlay?

No, I don't, but when my game start, I have 2 LFS Lazy starting and then one is closed (I checked autoexec but the problem is not here)
2 LFSLazy starting ... - Just a wild guess, go to LFS folder\data\scripts\ and open autoexec.lfs using notepad. Make sure there isn't any line like this :
Quote :/exec "D:\LFS\...\LFSLazy.exe"

if you find something like this, you should delete line.

You should also see:
Quote :/run start_LFSLazy

which should stay there.

I will try to do more detailed error report for next build. And you cannot use dashboard as its still not released
Deleted all LFSLazy-related folders and exe's, downloaded it again and it's working normally now!
@DANIEL-CRO
I found that you cant ALT+TAB/ShiFT+Esc/Shift+F4/you name it with LFSLazy if Car radar is on.Otherwise you can minimize it
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :2 LFSLazy starting ... - Just a wild guess, go to LFS folder\data\scripts\ and open autoexec.lfs using notepad. Make sure there isn't any line like this :
Quote :/exec "D:\LFS\...\LFSLazy.exe"

if you find something like this, you should delete line.

You should also see:
Quote :/run start_LFSLazy

which should stay there.

I will try to do more detailed error report for next build. And you cannot use dashboard as its still not released

have the same problem.
install vanilla lfs, disable Avast, close Steam, Origin, but nothing helps. that message about hooking still appears (Lazy - Overlay : Cannot create overlay. Another program already hooked LFS?). My radar also disappears after update to build 20 (before it works fine).
New BUILD 20 is up.
Couple of fixes and new Dashboard (Editor).

Dasboard
You can find XFG example here : https://dl.dropbox.com/s/kk6vwmc0rnjrede/Gauges.rar?dl=0
Extract this archive to your LFSLazy folder (not where LFSLazy.exe is, but config).
To access dashboard editor use "/o dash".
I think the rest of things are pretty much selfexplainatory. After changing texture, font size or font style you should press "Reload". You can install basically any font from internet to Windows, and instantly use it on dash, just enter its name into field.
Note: Total distance text for remote cars is total distance for player in database ('), for local car it can display pretty accurate distance.

Quote from MandulAA :Deleted all LFSLazy-related folders and exe's, downloaded it again and it's working normally now!

I don't think any of files in LFSLazy folder should have any influence on update process, probably just replacing would do just fine.

Quote from Alendorian :@DANIEL-CRO
I found that you cant ALT+TAB/ShiFT+Esc/Shift+F4/you name it with LFSLazy if Car radar is on.Otherwise you can minimize it

Alendorian has confirmed that new build fixes his problem, lets hope others confirm too.

Quote from z0rnd1k3 :have the same problem.
install vanilla lfs, disable Avast, close Steam, Origin, but nothing helps. that message about hooking still appears (Lazy - Overlay : Cannot create overlay. Another program already hooked LFS?). My radar also disappears after update to build 20 (before it works fine).

Previous build checked some other functions that are needed to create Dashboard, probably they were used by some other program in your case. In latest build functions for Radar and Dashboard are checked separately, which means that Radar should work if it worked previously, however Dashboard will obviously fail in your case. I've added more infomation to error now, and you should see module which use that function.
Dash not working for me.
Lazy - Overlay : Dashboard: Cannot load background texture
Me too, same message as my precedent post.
Also other textures did get the same error not only that.
Quote from Litro :Dash not working for me.

Obvious question, have you downloaded and extracted the textures to the right folder?
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
Quote from z0rnd1k3 :have the same problem.

Previous build checked some other functions that are needed to create Dashboard, probably they were used by some other program in your case. In latest build functions for Radar and Dashboard are checked separately, which means that Radar should work if it worked previously, however Dashboard will obviously fail in your case. I've added more infomation to error now, and you should see module which use that function.

now it shows "Lazy - Overlay : Cannot create dashboard (EN). Another program already hooked LFS?".
radar is ok now, thanks !
Quote from Flame CZE :
Obvious question, have you downloaded and extracted the textures to the right folder?

Dunno where exactly my LFSLazy is installed...Radar works. so must check for radar textures probably..
Quote from Litro :Dash not working for me.

Did you and where exactly extract archive? It should be in LFSLazy folder (not where .exe is, but config and rest of files).
Quote from z0rnd1k3 :
now it shows "Lazy - Overlay : Cannot create dashboard (EN). Another program already hooked LFS?".
radar is ok now, thanks !

Did you get information about module that use that function? It should be followed by that message. That might lead you to possible problem of error.
Ehm, its a mess here. I have a lot of lazy files all over the disc. How can i check from where lfslazy starts and stores files?
Edit. I found that lfslazy is installed @ downloads map. Working now.

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG