The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Turn the lights on! Smile
New series of test patches coming up. We need you Daniel!
Quote from Nilex :New series of test patches coming up. We need you Daniel!

haha i was about to say that :' D
Why no listen me?.?.?

Quote from Flame CZE :
Quote from GT4_PL :DANIEL STOP! BAD new version x( why cant see any players on hud Fuel, Engine damage etc? why?! Back old version i need please! my backup version is gone!...

Thank JackCY :P

!.!.!Please!.!.!
Ye why ????
[HUD]
PRO old version this:

BAD New version this:

Back old version please! D:
It says "Looks like your pubstats key is not valid" error after the last update and i cant make it work, help?

Edit: Silly me, didnt even bothered to look at the "?" option, fixed.
-
(Polished XRR) DELETED by Flame CZE
I don't understand why you removed Engine Dmg, Clutch Slip and some other gauges from other player's view. If some players think it's not realistic, they just have to turn them off on their own LFS Lazy, but I and some other players like to see them. And also, I don't understand why we are now forced to write a PubStats key, that's completely unnecessary.

I downloaded LFSLazy when it was build 22, and I think I shouldn't have updated it to build 24 and 25 like I've done. Unfortunately I don't find old builds anywhere. So please change that :S
Sorry for asking again, but will the V8 sound make a return?

Quote from Metagross :I don't understand why you removed Engine Dmg, Clutch Slip and some other gauges from other player's view.

From what i understood. Some people complained that it can give away a players strategy when you know their fuel level/etc, so thats why it got removed and at the moment only a select few, that know how to code it themselves, are able to view it.
Quote from bobsonMK :It says "Looks like your pubstats key is not valid" error after the last update and i cant make it work, help?

Quote from Metagross :And also, I don't understand why we are now forced to write a PubStats key, that's completely unnecessary.

I see that two of you had problems with PubStats key.
Did it happen right after update?
PubStats key is neccesary from a very first version and nothing has been changed there...

Quote from pipa :Sorry for asking again, but will the V8 sound make a return?

At this point I really can't tell. I liked it very much, but certain issues with it come up ...
I have a problem. After I've reinstalled windows on my PC, lazy says that it could not save config file, when I open it for first time. Firstly it shows lets set up some things and then when I click continue, it says could not save config file. How to solve it?
I've that "pubstats key" problem too. And yes, it happened right after I've updated to the last version.
Ah thats fine, program is ace even without it. Thanks.
Quote from bobsonMK :It says "Looks like your pubstats key is not valid" error after the last update and i cant make it work, help?

i'm with the same problem at this moment, and when i try to use the previous version os both files (lfs.exe and LFSLazy) i got no problem, but with the 6G2 nothing works
Quote from GT-R-34 :I have a problem. After I've reinstalled windows on my PC, lazy says that it could not save config file, when I open it for first time. Firstly it shows lets set up some things and then when I click continue, it says could not save config file. How to solve it?

That could possibly relate to admin rights on your computer.
Which windows are you using?
Can you please try running LFSLazy as administrator? Right click -> Run as administrator
Quote from anton_46 :I've that "pubstats key" problem too. And yes, it happened right after I've updated to the last version.

To both of you:
Did you checked "?" button?
There are some instructions how to set up Pubstats key and I suggest you to verify Pubstats key on LFSW. If the problem still persist try generating new pubstats key.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
Quote from GT-R-34 :I have a problem. After I've reinstalled windows on my PC, lazy says that it could not save config file, when I open it for first time. Firstly it shows lets set up some things and then when I click continue, it says could not save config file. How to solve it?

That could possibly relate to admin rights on your computer.
Which windows are you using?
Can you please try running LFSLazy as administrator? Right click -> Run as administrator
Quote from anton_46 :I've that "pubstats key" problem too. And yes, it happened right after I've updated to the last version.

To both of you:
Did you checked "?" button?
There are some instructions how to set up Pubstats key and I suggest you to verify Pubstats key on LFSW. If the problem still persist try generating new pubstats key.

Tried running as an administrator, still the same error.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :

Quote from Metagross :And also, I don't understand why we are now forced to write a PubStats key, that's completely unnecessary.

I see that two of you had problems with PubStats key.
Did it happen right after update?
PubStats key is neccesary from a very first version and nothing has been changed there...

It is okay now i've fixed that, it confused me since i did not used Pubstats key in the versions before the last one, but i guess now you need to provide that so the program can function as it should.
bug
Attached images
2015-02-21_010304.jpg
Need update for 0.6G3. Daniel, can you simply a warning box one time instead for exiting the program for each new patch ?
Quote from nacim :Need update for 0.6G3. Daniel, can you simply a warning box one time instead for exiting the program for each new patch ?

It also does not work for 0.6G
Quote from [Audi TT] :bug

Go to Multiplayer->Start new host and clear IP address field.
Quote from nacim :Need update for 0.6G3. Daniel, can you simply a warning box one time instead for exiting the program for each new patch ?

No, I cannot simply leave the program running because many things will not work as intended.
Gimme few mins for an update Smile
-
(gs_dmr) DELETED by dekojester : cracked lfs / vob mods / vob mod request
-
(gs_dmr) DELETED by dekojester : cracked lfs / vob mods / vob mod request

A lot of program features rely on certain memory layout which changes from build to build. I wonder how much usefull will LFSLazy be without proper memory access... Maybe it's possible to disable some stuff, but it is lot of work I guess.

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG