The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1512 posts, started , go to first unread)
Quote from Tomfuel :but is there any possibilities to get these informations in an another ways ?

No
Is this the death of lazy? Frown
Quote from Roofus :Is this the death of lazy? Frown

Not if devs see what we all are seeing and build all Lazy tools directly inside the sim (to behave as they did). We all would love it. Also newcomers who are not so technically aware would benefit this, while they might not have knowledge to use any insim whatsoever.

Please, build all Lazy features into LFS.
Quote from pantiainen :Not if devs see what we all are seeing and build all Lazy tools directly inside the sim (to behave as they did). We all would love it. Also newcomers who are not so technically aware would benefit this, while they might not have knowledge to use any insim whatsoever.

Please, build all Lazy features into LFS.

Please ! Thumbs up
Yes but LFS 0.7A is no longer online compatible with later versions (it was at the beginning).
Quote from loopingz :Yes but LFS 0.7A is no longer online compatible with later versions (it was at the beginning).

i use Lazy with 7A lfs

i have separate 7D folder that i use Monitor by KingOffice and have my layout
and widgets (only ones compared to lazy) the same like lazy so i can have same experience Smile

also in 7D folder i removed /run start_LFSLazy line to remove popup startup Smile
File autoexec.lfs (edit with notepad) in C:\LFS\data\script

Cheers Thumbs up
Quote from loopingz :Yes but LFS 0.7A is no longer online compatible with later versions (it was at the beginning).

But if all relevant racing servers stay 0.7A, then there is no need to upgrade LFS from 0.7A higher.
yes
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :

Don't waste your work. Don't forget the 8 years and all the effort you've put into this. Upload the source to GitHub and make it open source so someone can continue your legacy.
Hey guys! Plugin is great, but can it somehow show time difference right after crossing the line and not only after first sector?

LFSLazy
(1512 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG